Nrl strike that warriors on fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Are there any other teams in this final?

The way they are carrying on about the warriors, you would think they had been dominating teams for months.

They were woeful in week one of the finals, barely scraped a win in week 2 and had one really good game last night.

They had some poor games leading into the finals, manly have far better form and consistency.

Looks like everyone will be on the warriors this week which should suit us

We should change to the manly stealth bombers

**** 'em all. Let them jump on the Warriors just like they jumped on the Cowgirls and Donkeys. We don't want any of these media ****ers on our side they can all go and suck **** when Killer is holding up that trophy on Sunday night. **** this is gona be soooo sweet to see all these wankers choking on our victory.

Sure, but I wouldn't mind hearing a bit about manly

mickqld said:
f**k 'em all. Let them jump on the Warriors just like they jumped on the Cowgirls and Donkeys. We don't want any of these media ****ers on our side they can all go and suck s**t when Killer is holding up that trophy on Sunday night. f**k this is gona be soooo sweet to see all these wankers choking on our victory.
Would be nice to let snake recieve the trophy from Gallop...

Napper said:
mickqld said:
f**k 'em all. Let them jump on the Warriors just like they jumped on the Cowgirls and Donkeys. We don't want any of these media ****ers on our side they can all go and suck s**t when Killer is holding up that trophy on Sunday night. f**k this is gona be soooo sweet to see all these wankers choking on our victory.
Would be nice to let snake recieve the trophy from Gallop...

That would be gold;). On a serious note though i think it would be great if he called Kingy up

Isn't it usually someone else presenting the trophy? Gallop just stands in the line of dignitaries (?) to shake everyone's hand as they file past.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8