• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: NRL SuperCoach 2012

expecting 1100+ this week having caught up on some injured players like Gordon

they all be dead man

or suspended or sumthing

i mean who the fark am i gonna play, no rex, parker, fensom, hindmarsh, gordon etc

team value is up and still have a couple of hundred. Proving difficult to pick replacements

I scored 1112 with no players playing tonight. Happy with that considering Thurston scored so low.

bones said:
I scored 1112 with no players playing tonight. Happy with that considering Thurston scored so low.

I need unlikely 120 out of Blair and Groat to catch you Bones. If Geddes had played I might have been a bit more confident

mosto said:
bones said:

I need unlikely 120 out of Blair and Groat to catch you Bones. If Geddes had played I might have been a bit more confident

I had a few adjustments in my score today. Cam smith went up to 107 and Gareth widdop up to 88. I'm on 1170 now :)
I would have cracked the 1200 if I used Carney instead of norman or Reynolds.

im screwed, more injuries this week

Trex, Parker, Fensom, Geddes, Shillington, De Belin, Rankin and that tigers fullback who went down in rd 1 all missing

Having already changed out 3 others for injuries.

11 injured in 4 rounds - gonna have to jsut pick players from the opposition in the top 4

bones said:
mosto said:
bones said:

I had a few adjustments in my score today. Cam smith went up to 107 and Gareth widdop up to 88. I'm on 1170 now :)
I would have cracked the 1200 if I used Carney instead of norman or Reynolds.

Yeah too good mate, was happy with 1057 but was always gonna struggle to catch you.

Any tips on sleeper players? I traded out G. Stewart for Buhrer, and in his first 80 minute game he scores 81 points. I need a new fullback, Kevin Locke isn't scoring me enough points but I don't want to spend the 300k on Slater. I'm thinking Barba as much as I hate him.

Just look at my team and make sure its someone else

i now have the dilema of 3 injured players being named this week but unsure as to whether they will play

It feels good not to have to worry about this anymore

I enjoy it too! Rumblings are Tariq Sims will probably start on Monday night, and Shillington is also a chance to play. So might be worth playing those guys.

Also, in terms of gaining money for players, Andrew Everingham is still only worth 87,500 and has averaged 52 points his last 2 games for Souths. He'll be replaced by Merritt eventually but if he does another good performance this weekend he'll pick you up at least 50,000.

FRIDAY
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium, 4:00pm (local)

RABBITOHS: Greg Inglis, Andrew Everingham, Matt King, Shaune Corrigan, Dylan Farrell, John Sutton, Adam Reynolds, Scott Geddes, Issac Luke, Roy Asotasi, Eddy Pettybourne, Dave Taylor, Michael Croker. Interchange (from): Ben Lowe, Chris McQueen, Dave Tyrrell, Jason Clark, Neccrom Areaiiti (One to be omitted)

Ins: Neccrom Areaiiti, Chris McQueen
Outs: Sam Burgess (knee, round 12)
Other Injuries: Luke Burgess (foot, round 16), Nathan Merritt (toe, indefinite), James Roberts (knee, indefinite)

Analysis: Sam Burgess is a MASSIVE loss for SuperCoaches. He is owned in 69% of teams and averaging 66 points per game in 2012 and now likely to be out for up to two months, selling him may be a consideration.

Burgess is replaced in the starting line-up by Dave Taylor, who could see dramatically larger minutes now. Taylor played 59 minutes last week for 62 points, including 22 tackles and 12 hit-ups. Eddy Pettybourne played 63 minutes on the weekend for 48 points, including 22 tackles and 8 hit-ups. Priced at only $208k, Pettybourne offers a cheap replacement for Burgess if you’re willing to take the risk, he also has a break-even of 59 so you may have the luxury of waiting another week for a look if you so wish. Ben Lowe may also be a benefactor, but is priced awkwardly to consider.

Issac Luke had a massive game on the weekend going on to score 101 points. The 101 including two tries, 27 tackles and13 hit-ups. Priced at $340k now, he has a break-even of 34 so he will continue to increase in price.

Nathan Merritt has again not been named and looks set to spend an extended time on the sidelines. Reports from www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au suggest the following:

“South Sydney don’t appear any closer to welcoming back star winger Nathan Merritt, as the NRL’s most potent try-scorer continues to battle a rare toe injury.

Merritt has been told rest is the only cure for the frustrating problem which causes the flyer immense pain when he attempts to run.

Merritt was expected back by this stage of the season, but his extended absence is a further blow to the Rabbitohs who last weekend lost powerhouse forward Sam Burgess for up to eight weeks with a knee injury.

The 28-year-old Merritt is one of just 10 per cent of the population who has two little bones, instead of one, on either side of the main bone in his big toe.

He has inflamed cartilage around that area and must wait until that settles down before he can take the field again.”

BULLDOGS: Ben Barba, Steve Turner, Josh Morris, Jonathan Wright, Bryson Goodwin, Josh Reynolds, Kris Keating, Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis, Sam Kasiano, Frank Pritchard, Dene Halatau, David Stagg. Interchange: James Graham, Greg Eastwood, Corey Payne, Joel Romelo

Ins: None
Outs: None
Other Injuries: Trent Hodkinson (knee, round 13)

Analysis: Frank Pritchard is now the only 80 minute man for the Dogs with Dene Halatau playing only 60 minutes and David Stagg 56 on the weekend. While Pritchard scored 90 points, this score consisted of a try, one try assist, two line-breaks and two line-break assists. His base stats included 19 tackles and 13 hit-ups. Pritchard offers as a forward, a dynamic attacking weapon and if he can continue to maintain these 80 minute games, then anything is possible.

Ben Barba is finally becoming a consistent fantasy option and with Trent Hodkinson out for still some time yet he should continue to be a focal point in attack. He has a three game average of 65 and has only scored two tries during this time. He is averaging 11 runs per game; however, his tackle count is poor to say the least with only nine in three games.

Wests Tigers v Brisbane Broncos at Allianz Stadium, 7:35pm (local).

WESTS TIGERS: Tim Moltzen, Beau Ryan, Joel Reddy, Chris Lawrence, Lote Tuqiri, Benji Marshall, Tom Humble, Aaron Woods, Robbie Farah, Keith Galloway, Adam Blair, Liam Fulton, Chris Heighington. Interchange: Matt Groat, Blake Ayshford, Matt Bell, Ben Murdoch-Masila

Ins: Robbie Farah, Keith Galloway
Outs: Sean Meaney (dropped), Gareth Ellis (foot, round 16)
Other Injuries: Matt Utai (knee, round eight), James Tedesco (knee, season)

Analysis: The Tigers have brought in the reinforcements this weekend following yet another loss. Keith Galloway and Robbie Farah both return to sure up the forward pack. However, Gareth Ellis suffered a shattering blow and looks set to sit out for the next three months.

Liam Fulton and Chris Heighington are both contenders now for potential acquisitions, so I will spend a bit of time now assessing each.

Fulton has been filling in for Robbie Farah at hooker and now moves to Lock in replacement of Ellis. Fulton like Heighington will face competition on the bench from Blake Ayshford who should now find some time playing in the back-row. Apart from that the competition is weak and Adam Blair is lazy.

Heighington played the full 80 minutes on the weekend and Fulton 75. Heighington in the 80 minutes managed 26 tackles and 14 hit-ups with ZERO attacking stats. He has a three game average of 54.

Fulton made 41 tackles and 13 only hit-ups with ZERO attacking stats. He has a three game average of 57, two of which were from hooker.

Round 3 is the crucial review for mine as Ellis missed this game. Fulton played 73 minutes and Heighington 71. Fulton scores a handy 75 from 49 tackles and 15 hit-ups, while Heighington scoring 53 points with 27 tackles and 14 hit-ups, he also made an offload. Whilst it’s hard to make conclusions from one game and perhaps unfair, I’m in favour of Fulton.

The Tigers have byes in Round 10 (with Souths) and Round 17 (six other teams and Origin). Ellis looks like he is out for perhaps this whole period, so having Liam Fulton in your side up until Round 17 may not be the worst option in the world.

The return of Keith Galloway (fitness test on Thursday) will likely impact on Aaron Woods at some stage. Woods played 63 minutes on the weekend, which resulted in a fantastic return of 65 points from 39 tackles and 14 hit-ups. In Round 1, Galloway played 49 minutes and Woods 46 with the two Matt’s (Bell & Groat) both only amassing 22 minutes. It wouldn’t be a surprise to see Galloway eased in to his first game back and considering how poor Groat has been in particular, Woods should see minutes somewhere in the mid 50’s. He now finally has an attractive break-even for owners of 24 and should continue to rise in price for at least a couple of weeks.

There is no doubt though that eventually the return of Galloway will impact Woods, resulting in him reaching his peak perhaps just before their first bye round (10).

BRONCOS: Josh Hoffman, Gerard Beale, Jack Reed, Justin Hodges, Dale Copley, Corey Norman, Peter Wallace, Ben Hannant, Andrew McCullough, Petero Civoniceva, Alex Glenn, Sam Thaiday (c), Matt Gillett. Interchange: Ben Hunt, Josh McGuire, Ben Te’o, Scott Anderson

Other Injuries: Corey Parker (thumb, round seven), David Hala (foot, indefinite), Jordan Kahu (ACL, season), Jharal Yow Yeh (broken leg, season)

Analysis: The Broncos have made no changes to a winning combination; however, there is still the chance that CP13 will make his return this weekend. His tweeting early this week has definitely left us without a conclusive assessment.

Tweets

Tuesday

Corey Parker ‏ @Coreyjparker13

Off to the surgeon today fingers crossed for some good news!!

Monday

Will I or won’t I ????

Sunday

Back to work today !!

So in CP13’s words, “will I or won’t I?”

If CP13 returns, expect Scott Anderson to roll out of the 17 and Sam Thaiday to move to prop at stages during the game.

Ben Hannant continues to be an extremely consistent front row forward option; he has a three game average of 64 and scored 70 points on the weekend solely from base stats (37 tackles and 17 hit-ups). His minutes however were hugely inflated; playing 64, compared with an average of mid 40’s this season.
SATURDAY

Gold Coast Titans v Sydney Roosters at Skilled Park, 5:30pm (local).

TITANS: William Zillman, Kevin Gordon, Steve Michaels, Beau Champion, David Mead, Jordan Rankin, Scott Prince, Luke Bailey, Matt Srama, Luke Douglas, Nate Myles, Luke O’Dwyer, Ashley Harrison. Interchange (from): Brenton Lawrence, Jamal Idris, Mark Minichiello, Bodene Thompson, Michael Henderson

Ins: David Mead, Jamal Idris, Jordan Rankin, Michael Henderson
Outs: Kayne Lawton (hamstring, round 12), Greg Bird (ankle, round eight), Dominique Peyroux (dropped)
Other Injuries: Matt White (elbow, round nine), Beau Falloon (bicep, round 12), Ryan James (unknown, round 10)

Analysis: Greg Bird is a massive loss for the Titans and owners alike, while Kayne Lawton’s absence till at least Round 12, should mean that Matt Srama is set for a strong couple of months.

Greg Bird is expected to miss at least four to six weeks as quoted by John Cartwright on www.foxsportsnews.com.au

“He’s got a tear in a ligament in his ankle – so it’s around the four-to-six week mark but, hopefully, we’ll get him back after the bye, coach John Cartwright said.”

Matt Srama only played 49 minutes on the weekend for 33 points, sharing the hooking role with Kayne Lawton. Dropping again in price this weekend ($234k) he looks a solid cheap option until at least Round 12. However, Cartwright appears keen on the dual role with Lawton and when Kayne returns we should expect this to continue. Beau Falloon is also expected back around this time.

ROOSTERS: Anthony Minichiello, Justin Carney, Joseph ‘BJ’ Leilua, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Sam Perrett, Braith Anasta, Mitchell Pearce, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Jake Friend, Martin Kennedy, Boyd Cordner, Mitchell Aubusson, Frank Paul Nuuausala. Interchange: Tinirau Arona, Lama Tasi, Brad Takairangi, Anthony Mitchell

Other Injuries: Aidan Guerra (ankle, round seven), Anthony Cherrington (knee, indefinite)

Analysis: No changes to the Roosters, but they offer plenty of interesting options over the next few weeks considering their very favourable bye in Round 13.

With Aidan Guerra likely to return in Round 7, Boyd Corder and Brad Takairangi look the most likely to drop out of the rotation. Takairangi was however impressive on the weekend and managed to play 60 minutes for 55 points (try assist included).

Mitch Aubusson yet again possesses a dilemma for us SuperCoaches. Both times lining up in the second row this year (Rounds 3 and 5) he has scored 65 and 69 points. His performance on the weekend included base stats of 25 tackles and 10 hit-ups. With Moga (the mystery man) lining up in the Toyota under 20’s and SKD fully fit and firing in the centres, there is room for optimism that Aubusson could see some extended time in the second row.

Jake Friend started from the bench on the weekend with Anthony Mitchell getting the nod. Friend ended up playing 50 minutes and Mitchell 30. Jake Friend has a break-even of 82, priced at $257k and will continue to fall in price and be very cheap over the next coming weeks. He managed 31 tackles in those 50 minutes and if Brian Smith decides to start playing Friend in a similar role as 2011 then he will be worth a look at a very affordable price.

JWH continues to impress, 62 minutes for another 56 points, base stats of 33 tackles and 15 hit-ups. Given the byes and his Kiwi status, he is looking more and more appealing each week. It may be time to jump on before he becomes over-valued (break-even 42). The same can be said for Martin Kennedy who again had a strong game on the weekend. His minutes are improving each week (55) and he is averaging 54 over the past three weeks. He has a break-even of 56, so unlike JWH, you still have at least another week to jump on for a very solid bye cover front-row-forward.

Cronulla Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons at Toyota Stadium, 7:30pm (local).

SHARKS: Nathan Gardner, Matthew Wright, Ben Pomeroy, Colin Best, John Williams, Todd Carney, Jeff Robson, Bryce Gibbs, John Morris, Ben Ross, Jeremy Smith, Jayson Bukuya, Paul Gallen (C). Interchange (from): Andrew Fifita, Wade Graham, Jon Green, Sam Tagataese, Mark Taufua

Ins: Jon Green, Mark Taufua
Outs: Isaac De Gois (knee, round eight)
Other Injuries: Anthony Tupou (leg, round 11), Nathan Stapleton (knee, round 10), Albert Kelly (released), Chad Townsend (sternum, round 11), Stewart Mills (hamstring, round eight)

Analysis: Issac De Gois has been in great form for the Sharks and will be a big loss. Josh Morris steps in to fill the hooking role.

Jason Bukuya played another 80 minute game on the weekend and will continue to do so at least until Anthony Tupou returns. None of the Sharks bye rounds fall on Origin weekends, so he will give great coverage over this period while Paul Gallen is on duty for NSW. He is priced about right now at $273k with a break-even of 65, so if you want him he is at his true value now.

Ben Ross saw his minutes decrease significantly on the weekend with the return of Bryce Gibbs, playing only 30 minutes.

Paul Gallen is an absolute freak and if CP13 returns this weekend or next, then it’s going to be a very hard decision to decide on whom to make captain. He made 32 hit-ups on the weekend, which is just ridiculous.

DRAGONS: Brett Morris, Daniel Vidot, Kyle Stanley, Beau Scott, Jason Nightingale, Jamie Soward, Ben Hornby (c), Dan Hunt, Mitch Rein, Michael Weyman, Matt Prior, Ben Creagh, Dean Young. Interchange: Leeson Ah Mau, Jeremy Latimore, Trent Merrin, Jack De Belin

Other Injuries: Matt Cooper (ankle, round seven), Cameron King (thumb, round 11), Nathan Fien (ankle, round seven), Nick Emmett (back, indefinite), Chase Stanley (shoulder, indefinite), Josh Miller (hamstring, indefinite)

Analysis: No ins or outs for the Dragons, but plenty of SuperCoach relevant information regardless.

Brett Morris is the real deal, Trent Merrin weathered the Dan Hunt storm to some extent and it’s nearly time to go JDB.

JDB only managed 23 minutes on the weekend, with Ben Creagh and Matt Prior maintaining their status as 80 minute men. Jeremy Latimore actually started at Lock last weekend which was a surprise. Dean Young is spending time at hooker each week. JDB has a break-even of 36 and has risen now by $33k, much more of a rise may not occur unless injuries prevail.

Kyle Stanley is averaging 55 points in the past two weeks, with his tackles per game increasing from an average of 2.5 in the first two weeks to 21 over the past three weeks. Thanks Brett Morris. He also has a break-even of 8 and looks a really solid proposition as long as he remains in the centres, which may only be for one more week with Matt Cooper set to return in Round 7.

SUNDAY

Canberra Raiders v Warriors at Canberra Stadium, 2:00pm (local).

RAIDERS: Reece Robinson, Blake Ferguson, Jarrod Croker, Shaun Berrigan, Jack Wighton, Terry Campese (c), Josh McCrone, Dane Tilse, Glen Buttriss, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Joe Picker, Bronson Harrison, Josh Papalii. Interchange: Travis Waddell, Jarrad Kennedy, Sam Mataora, Mark Nicholls

Ins: Jarrad Kennedy, Mark Nicholls
Outs: Brett White (knee, season), Joel Thompson (ankle, round nine)
Other Injuries: Josh Dugan (shoulder, round 10), Shaun Fensom (bicep, round 12), David Shillington (oblique, round seven)

Analysis: The Raiders have recaptured the injury curse of 2011, with Brett White out for the season and Joel Thompson (Round 9) joining Shaun Fensom (Round 12) and David Shillington (Round 7) on the sidelines.

Sam Mataora may be one of the biggest benefactors of the injury to Brett While and Shillington. He has a three game average of 68.5 and a break-even of -44. His base stats over this time have averaged 25 tackles and 10 runs in 50 and 43 minutes respectively.

As suggested a couple of Teams’ Analysis ago, Jarrad Kennedy is one to watch. He is a tackling machine from all reports; however, with Thompson only expected to miss until Round 9, he is unlikely to see much of a price rise. That being said, it will be worth the watch for future prospects at least.

Reece Robinson has captured the form which labelled him one of the most promising outside backs in the competition when he was with the Broncos. He has really stepped up in the fullback roll since the departure of Josh Dugan, averaging 18.7 runs per game since assuming the position. Considering he has very little attacking stats (one line-break in Round 4), his scores of 48 and 46 over the past two weeks are very encouraging. He has a break-even of -2 and will continue to rise perhaps until Dugan returns, which is expected not to be at least till Round 12. Priced at only $146k and available in the centres/wing he offers a very intriguing cash cow prospect.

As a replacement for Shaun Fensom, Bronson Harrison is the new 80 minute man with Josh Papalii playing 69 minutes. Harrison made 27 tackles and 10 hit-ups and 3 off-loads. I want more in 80 minutes from the number one worker.

WARRIORS: Glen Fisiiahi, Bill Tupou, Ben Henry, Jerome Ropati, Manu Vatuvei, James Maloney, Shaun Johnson, Sione Lousi, Nathan Friend, Ben Matulino, Feleti Mateo, Simon Mannering (C), Elijah Taylor. Interchange (from): Russell Packer, Ukuma Ta’Ai, Lewis Brown, Sam Rapira, Krisnan Inu

Ins: Krisnan Inu
Other injuries: Michael Luck (shoulder, round 12), Jacob Lillyman (bicep, round nine), Kevin Locke (leg, indefinite)

Analysis: Konrad Hurrell is again missing from the 17 and will once again find himself in the NSW Cup.

Jerome Ropati now has two back to back 55 point games and looks like a very solid centre option for those who didn’t trade him out after Round 1.

Simon Mannering continues to disappoint, he managed 31 tackles yet only scored 43 points. He had eight hit-ups on the weekend, which falls in line with his average of the year of eight! He is now priced at $250k and has a break-even of 52, if it weren’t for his favourable byes he would be long gone from my team.

Ben Henry has once again been named in the centres and will have his Round 3 score of 22 out of his rolling average this weekend. He now has a break-even of 5 and looks set for a couple of weeks of price rises as long as he stays in the starting 13.

Newcastle Knights v Parramatta Eels at Hunter Stadium, 3:00pm (local).

KNIGHTS: Darius Boyd, James McManus, Junior Sa’u, Timana Tahu, Akuila Uate, Jarrod Mullen, Tyrone Roberts, Kade Snowden, Danny Buderus (c), Richie Fa’aoso, Chris Houston, Zeb Taia, Neville Costigan. Interchange (from): Matt Hilder, Joel Edwards, Adam Cuthbertson, Alex McKinnon, Zane Tetevano

Ins: Tyrone Roberts, Matt Hilder
Outs: Kurt Gidley (knee, round nine)
Other Injuries: Wes Naiqama (knee, round nine)

Analysis: Kurt Gidley continues to be one of the most injury prone players in the competition, succumbing to a knee injury and looks set to be out till at least Round 9. Tyrone Roberts replaces him at 5/8. Gidley will be unbelievably cheap though after the representative season.

Zeb Taia came crashing back to earth with a reduction in minutes on the weekend (66) scoring 47 points. Alex McKinnon started from Lock on the weekend and played 46 minutes, with Neville Costigan playing only 44. Costigan moves back to the starting position this weekend and should be fully fit now after a few weeks being under 100%.

EELS: Jarryd Hayne, Ken Sio, Esi Tonga, Willie Tonga, Cheyse Blair, Ben Roberts, Chris Sandow, Tim Mannah, Matthew Keating, Mitchell Allgood, Nathan Hindmarsh (C), Taniela Lasalo, Reni Maitua. Interchange: Casey McGuire, Fuifui Moimoi, Justin Poore, Joseph Paulo

Ins: Esi Tonga
Outs: Ryan Morgan (dropped)
Other Injuries: Jacob Loko (knee, season), Rory Brien (shoulder, indefinite), Ben Smith (pectoral, indefinite)

Analysis: Jarryd Hayne returned with a bang last weekend, scoring two tries and helping the Eels to victory over the Sea-Eagles. Along with his try and a try assist, he made 19 runs which is a great sign. Consider his price now cheap. Availability in at 5/8 as well as fullback makes him very valuable.

The arrival of Jarryd Hayne did little to dampen Ken Sio’s rise. He still managed 15 runs on the weekend.

Joseph Paulo loses his starting spot to Taniela Lasalo even though he played 70 minutes on the weekend. The downward spiral of Nathan Hindmarsh continues and he played 52 minutes on the weekend and now has a break-even of 86.

North Queensland Cowboys v Melbourne Storm at Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:00pm (local).

COWBOYS: Matthew Bowen, Ashley Graham, Brent Tate, Kane Linnett, Antonio Winterstein, Johnathan Thurston (c), Ray Thompson, Ashton Sims, Aaron Payne, James Tamou, Gavin Cooper, Glenn Hall, Dallas Johnson. Interchange: James Segeyaro, Joel Riethmuller, Ricky Thorby, Tariq Sims

Other Injuries: Matt Scott (foot, round eight), Ben Jones (pectoral, round 13), Blake Leary (ACL, indefinite), Robert Lui (stood down, indefinite)

Analysis: The Cowboys have made no changes after defeating a depleted Raiders team away from home.

Tariq Sims was a late inclusion on the weekend and this saw Gavin Coopers minutes only reduced to 74. Glenn Hall played 44 minutes and Dallas Johnson 67, which may very well be a sign of things to come. Sims played 40 minutes. Cooper managed 34 tackles and 12 hit-ups (which is comparable to his average amount of 13 per game for the season). Priced now at $309k, he has a break-even of 64 and looks priced at his right value. He is expensive but offers a very, very consistent option in the centres, especially with the poor performances of Simon Mannering and the injury to Nathan Smith.

Johnathan Thurston returned to world class form over the weekend, setting up two tries and two line-breaks. He had his hands on the ball 58 times this week compared with 44 last, which is a sign perhaps that his role has changed.

James Tamou played 56 minutes on the weekend and should continue to get big minutes while Matt Scott is out. 33 tackles and 16 hit-ups is not a bad return from these minutes. Priced at only $271k, he has averaged 62 over the past two weeks.

STORM: Billy Slater, Matt Duffie, Dane Nielsen, Will Chambers, Sisa Waqa, Gareth Widdop, Cooper Cronk, Jesse Bromwich, Cameron Smith (c), Bryan Norrie, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Ryan Hoffman, Todd Lowrie. Interchange (from): Rory Kostjasyn, Kevin Proctor, Siosaia Vave, Jason Ryles, Maurice Blair, Jaiman Lowe

Ins: Sisa Waqa, Rory Kostjasyn, Maurice Blair, Jaiman Lowe
Outs: Anthony Quinn (suspended, round seven), Sika Manu (ankle, round 13)
Other Injuries: Michael Greenfield (knee, indefinite), Justin O’Neill (knee, indefinite)

Analysis: Sika Manu is going to be a massive loss for the Storm and looks set to miss at least two months of football. Stepping into his place will be Ryan Hinchcliffe. Ryan Hoffman looks the major benefactor though, playing 80 minutes on the weekend and scoring 100 points. Base stats of 23 tackles and 18 hit-ups.

Maurice Blair has been allowed to re-join the Storm squad and is included on an extended bench. Will Chambers has a break-even of -9 and looks set for a big price rise and has really settled in well with Dane Nielsen.
MONDAY

Manly Sea Eagles v Penrith Panthers at Brookvale Oval, 7:00pm (local).

SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, David Williams, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Jamie Buhrer, Daniel Harrison. Interchange (from): Nick Skinner, Vic Mauro, Darcy Lussick, Joe Galuvao, Dean Whare

Ins: Jamie Lyon
Other Injuries: Tony Williams (suspension, round 11), Glenn Stewart (hand, round seven), Ben Farrar (ACL, season)

Analysis: Jamie Lyon returns from being a late withdrawal last week and Glenn Stewart is still “another week away”. Jamie Buhrer scored well as expected in Stewart’s absence, playing his second 80 minute game for 81 points (try scored). Buhrer has a break-even of -16 and will see some handy price rises for the time being. You can ride this train if you want to but he should see minutes reduce by nearly 30 when Stewart returns.

Jorge Taufua has an average of 30, given he played 4 minutes for a zero score in Round 4. His place looks secure for the time being.

PANTHERS: Lachlan Coote, Etu Uaisele, Michael Jennings, Brad Tighe, David Simmons, Travis Burns, Luke Walsh, Sam Mckendry, Kevin Kingston, Dayne Weston, Cameron Ciraldo, Clint Newton, Luke Lewis (C). Interchange (from): Danny Galea, Mitch Achurch, Blake Austin, Ryan Simpkins, Matt Robinson

Ins: Matt Robinson
Other Injuries: Nathan Smith (broken leg, indefinite), Tim Grant (calf, indefinite), Chris Armit (hamstring, round seven), Michael Gordon (broken ankle, round 11), Nigel Plum (bicep, round 20), Junior Tia Kilifi (toe, indefinite)

Analysis: No major changes to the Panthers this weekend with Matt Robinson joining an extended bench.

Has he arrived? Has Blake Austin finally arrived? He had 46 minutes of the bench last week for 54 points. He made 11 tackles and 9 hit-ups, which still aren’t fantastic considering. He does now finally have a negative break-even (-9) though so price rises should actually eventuate now.

Tim Grant is now listed as “indefinite” which is a good thing for Sam Mckendry owners.

Cameron Ciraldo was given 52 minutes on the weekend but could only manage 45 points from an impressive 36 tackles but only 5 hit-ups. He now has a break-even of 31, so we would be hoping that he can either get some more runs or some attacking stats somewhere along the line.

Ryan Simpkins is fitting nicely into the Panthers rotation and played 40 minutes on the weekend. He has a break-even of -16 and should see some nice price prises over the coming weeks. Available only in the 2nd row though.

Travis Burns continues to impress. Important to note that he had 8 errors on the weekend and still managed to score 55.

should have played parker.

Also for some reason i put reynolds down to NSW cup, thought he was a reserve, must have been the auto switch that got me.

Still the average from my 4 players who scored for me last night is promising at 55, much better than my last 2 weeks.

Traded Uate out for Taufua due to his poor form, then he goes and scores 80 freaking points. Taufua better scored a hat trick tomorrow night.

Hey Cam I reckon its gonna end up pretty close tonight between the Dazzlers and 2V Too Good.

Hopefully Buhrer bags a try or 2 for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8