NSW game 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utility Player said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
in the 1st game and they performed really well so no reason that can't happen again
Imo if NSW had received rather than kicked off in game 2 and got the same leg up QLD did then we may have already rapped up the series.

If you are going to have an extended squad why not bring in Adam Reynolds al ah DCE to give him a taste of Origin atmosphere.

Whilst giving A Reynolds a taste of origin would be good, the extended squad is just for injuries. McManus for Hayne, Cordner for Bird and Woods for Gallen.

McAnus scrapes in.
horhay had alot of support for the wing spot around the nrl so I hope he plays the house down tonight.

Is there a sensible reason why NSW announces its team before the round is over?
Qld waits until Tuesday.
It seems dumb to be giving up the chance to see ALL the matches before making selection decisions.

The main reason is to get into camp as early as possible, the teams would be picked well before the weekends games

Qld team gets named later but the players are already at the camp on on their way to it once it is named

Correct KE. I understand that the NSW team can fit in an extra bonding session by naming the side on Sunday.

So much for not "blaming" Nathan Merritt for the Game 2 disaster. I can understand him missing out to Hayne, but to then have McManus leap frog him is a slap in the face. Has anyone sought the well respected opinion of Anthony Mundane on this ??

just watching the live streaming of the press conference on Fox about Gallen,shows all the media hacks standing around,and who wobbles in Zorba,in what looks a NSW hoodie,surely he isnt part of the team,hangon Bozo is sole selector isnt he,say no more,weedler is there and noone is talking to him,lol

Choc will start now with Gallen out surely. They need his power runs and punishing defense.Hoffman to bench I'd start with Cordner as well and bench Bird. Backrow of Lewis,Choc,Cordner could rattle them. Our only chance is a great start a few penalties and 2 early tries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6