NSW props for SOO?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not only have QLD decent props they also have big boppers such as Taylor coming off the bench. NSW where literally monstered all over the park.

I was there last night (not pretty live either)

Let's face facts

We are stuffed for at least 3-4 more years.

Pick the young guns, throw them to the wolves and say "regardless you are here for at least 2 series...couple of old heads maybe...but pick a squad of 21 or so and work with that, year in year out.

In 2013, or at worst 2014 most of these Queensland guns will be running on old legs, and our time will come.

Doesn't matter WHO you pick....17 Props if you want...there's NO CHANCE of beating this QLD team for many years to come :'( :'(

I agree Mark, that's why a posted a team of young blokes above with a sprinkling of experience.

Here is a concept that we should adopt

1 - Lets decide on our Halfback for the next few years.

Say that is Pearce.

Now what we do is say

Pearce, now who would compliment and be balanced next to him, lets say for arguments sake we say

"Carney, he is young and can take control when Pearce is targeted or lost" that will add balance

Now we say, who would be balanced outside him

And go from there

For the sake of interest NSW should be able to pick the blokes QLD overlook.

I am sure Prince, Parker, Stagg, Ballin, Bowen, Bolton, Rogers, Tuquiri, Crocker, Teo, Webb  and co wouldnt mind having a run on a Wednesday night.

I hope Petero and Hodges arent back for Game 3 we could see a century.

Hayne
Morris
Lawrence
Jennings
Uate (Newcastle winger)
Carney
Pearce
Bird
Choc
Gallen
Galloway
Farrah
Douglas

Weyman
Tolman
Creagh
Gidley or another utility

I would be going for Campese or Sutton at 5/8th, Carney hasn't got the defence needed and brings trouble where ever he goes.

Gidley would not be in my team, the utility player would be Luke Lewis.

I don't know if Uate qualifies for nsw.

Having bird, gallen and choc in the starting line seem too small, I'd have L lahrs, laffranchi and either choc or gallen on the bench and no bird.

Creagh is also a bit of a pussy.

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=183609.msg267023#msg267023 date=1276742568]
Creagh is also a bit of a pussy.
Only a bit ?? He ran for a total of 24m!! :eek:  ,nearly as far he ran away from the fight in last years Origin :D A total cat.
[/quote]

Which way was he running when he made the 24m? Towards his own dead in goal line when the fight broke out. lol

Geez, I'm glad he didn't sign with us when we were chasing him a few years ago.

My team for what its worth is

Hayne
B Morris
Jennings
Tahu
Idris
Lyon(c)
Pearce
King
Farah
Leroy-Lars
Watmough
Hindmarsh(VC)
Stewart

Lewis
Weyman
Gallen
Bird

Please dont preach those pair of Sharks front rowers to me. They are part of the reason the Sharks have been at the bottom of the comp for years, they are toilers at best.

Lol at anyone picking Glenn Stewart.  Poor bloke's lost it. Missing simple tackles, throwing sh*t passes. He's lucky to still be in the Manly starting XIII, let alone starting lock for NSW.

Rodney would deserve a go over GS, comfortably.

bob dylan link said:

Hayne
B Morris
Jennings
Tahu
Idris
Lyon(c)
Pearce
King
Farah
Leroy-Lars
Watmough
Hindmarsh(VC)
Stewart

Lewis
Weyman
Gallen
Bird

Please dont preach those pair of Sharks front rowers to me. They are part of the reason the Sharks have been at the bottom of the comp for years, they are toilers at best.

I couldn't put Tahu in after he let his mates down last time.
Non starter for my mind.

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183609.msg267106#msg267106 date=1276762112]

Hayne
B Morris
Jennings
Tahu
Idris
Lyon(c)
Pearce
King
Farah
Leroy-Lars
Watmough
Hindmarsh(VC)
Stewart

Lewis
Weyman
Gallen
Bird

Non starter for my mind.

[/quote]

Let his mates down? What a load of crap.  Walking away from the side to set an example to your kids is courageous in my book and should be admired. 

When is Gasnier back? Can he play? We desperately need class.

hordernnewt link said:
When is Gasnier back? Can he play? We desperately need class.

Mate Reg retired on the 1967 Roo tour from memory with a crook knee against a provincial frog team.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=183609.msg267110#msg267110 date=1276765080]
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183609.msg267106#msg267106 date=1276762112]

Hayne
B Morris
Jennings
Tahu
Idris
Lyon(c)
Pearce
King
Farah
Leroy-Lars
Watmough
Hindmarsh(VC)
Stewart

Lewis
Weyman
Gallen
Bird

Non starter for my mind.

[/quote]

Let his mates down? What a load of crap.  Walking away from the side to set an example to your kids is courageous in my book and should be admired. 
[/quote]

Better to let your mates down then to let your race down. Some things are more important then rugby-league.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7