Off contract list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rangi Chase is rubbish.  We'd be stupid to buy andy players from Souths or the Dragons.  Campese would be my only pick of the bunch of 5/8th on the market.  He is big, mobile and coachable.  All the rest rely to much on their haircuts and fancy tats.  Forget about them. 

In regards to both Costigan & Campese all i can say is :

Thankyou Thankyou Merc & Wills.

Hmmmmmmm, I am very glad Merc & Wills explored those two options.

I think Campese would be well worth it. He is still fairly young and seems to be quite solid with a bit of flair.

The other one i rate highly is Weyman. Apart from the fact he gets injured all the time he always hits the line hard. Although we really don't need another prop.

Don't know about Weyman. Bucketloads of potential and a few years back he was a great prospect, but he's barely got on the field since then. Doesn't seem like he will ever live up to his ability unfortunately.

Facilities are definitely substandard.  However no money this year from the Feds.  If it was a marginal state seat there would be money, but this has been canvassed in depth before.

We should be throwing 'overs' at the most talented Under 20s players rather than cast offs like weyman

Jatz Crackers link said:
In regards to both Costigan & Campese all i can say is :

Thankyou Thankyou Merc & Wills.

Hmmmmmmm, I am very glad Merc & Wills explored those two options.

I was too frazzled to pick this one up yesterday. A belated congrats to you Jatz, clever stuff.

the wheel is definitely right, huge talents playing in toyota and sg ball, when I went to penrith a month ago to watch matts and sg ball I saw so much talent it wasn't funny, panthers can't keep all of them

at parra last week there was a kid called tony williams (who parra rate hugely I may say) who could be anything, big, fast etc pay the 150 grand for him instead, why buy duds or cast offs from other clubs, sign top kids, williams has hayne, smith and inu in front of him!!! we have ahh 30 year old steve bell, find kids and give them the opportunity, parra don't know what to do with williams, they can't slot him in nrl yet because of the talent in front of him but he is miles too good for toyota etc

Barrett would be great on a 2 year deal, but doesn't look like we are interested

The two ideal options are Edie Paea and Ben Barba..................Though i cannot see us getting hold of either

So at 5/8 i'd be looking at Josh Lewis or Terry Campese, another longshot could be lookind at Berrick Barnes"

For the backrow, i agree with others sentiments, Tatagese would be a good choice

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=177388.msg182959#msg182959 date=1208908384]
The worrying thing for me is that we seem to be gun ho on replacing beaver with a blue chip backrower and dont care as much about a 5/8th. We have decent backrowers in the depths, it wont be the end of the world if we dont get a replacement but our best 5/8 is 17 right now.

In my opinion, that blue chip backrower is Tagataese . He is totally forgotten in the Melbourne pack, but physically he is bloody impressive. Good size/shape for a backrower and he's quick as well. The Storm have four forwards off contract (Tagataese, Jeff Lima, Sika Manu and Jeremy Smith), and they can't keep them all. Bellamy loves Tagataese and would be loathe to see him leave the club, but if we get in quick while the Storm work out who they can keep we might jag a real talent. Lima would be another one, but his star has risen a long way since the start of last year - his asking price wouldn't be cheap, and our prop depth is probably the best in the comp. Lima and Tagataese are the ones the Storm would want to keep - but it'd be worth a crack.
[/quote]

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23629466-23214,00.html

Titans got him.

Bastards.

He would've been a great fit in the Manly pack, but them's the breaks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6