Off the pace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its good that we are still winning most games and top of the table even though our form hasn't been great. But even Tooves admitted after yesterdays game that we were sloppy and its been the case for a few weeks. We still have 3 games before the semis to get things right and make improvements. What I have noticed this year is when guys have had a couple weeks rest either due to suspension or injury they have come back in good form straight away. My opinion is I would give 1 or 2 players a weeks rest to freshen up, most notably Ballin. Its not to say he's playing badly, I just think he along with a couple of others look flat.

mickqld said:
Some forget we are missing the best ball playing backrower & the best meter gaining, momentum changing center in the game. Get those 2 back & our dynamic changes dramatically. See how well the rorters would go against quality teams without say Guerra & Jennings or Bunnies without Teo & Walker.

Mick I hate to say it, but Gift is done as a force for Manly.

Last time he had an extended period of injury it took him 6+ weeks to gain match fitness and form. If we win in week one of the finals we only have a maximum of six games left to play this season. Who would you drop to accommodate him? Both Buhrer & Horo deserve their spot, T-Red is finally hitting form and Lui is still to come back.

It pains me, but unless Gift returns this coming weekend he is done for sure.

Form is a week-to-week proposition. If you go on current form the GF will be Souffs V Storm. However, a couple of weeks back Storm lost to Newcastle.
No point in worrying as this comp is very close and any one of six teams could actually win it - and that's discounting the 'Riff.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8