OFFICIAL: HASLER SACKED & SEIBOLD NEW COACH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You would think that with immediate changes in our defensive structures there should be more success even if only marginal to begin with, blind Freddie would see that as the most urgent aspect of our game to rectify
Yeah, plus better selections, giving youth a chance, using his bench properly, having a game plan. The improvement should be instantaneous.
If not the guy is clearly an imposter. :)

Just a classic example of the Board / office not able to do ANYTHING right and with any class , they will never learn , if we do lose the boys over this then , IM DONE .
Not worth following a club as much as i might love it that just continually destroys itself from within.
Once was such a great club and place players wanted to play for has gone down the toilet with currant management.

I’m actually happy about this, t
A clean cut is the only option, the Hasler situation had gone beyond the point of no return, in hindsight bringing Hasler back was far from the best thing for the club and the supporters. 2023 would have been just more of the same with frustrations boiling over after each disinterested display, change was desperately needed and most on here would have to agree imo
spot on

Reading between the lines, Des was aware of the pride jersey round well in advance, poop hit the fan and then he opted to throw others under a bus? This occurred after demanding that he take charge of the press conference making it seem that management/owners were silent? I'm almost certain that this ultimately forms the basis/grounds for his sacking under the 'bringing the club into disrepute' clause.
Let's see.

Des called their bluff by accepting the conditions when they expected him to decline and walk, then they sack him. Trying to avoid a payout? If they felt they had enough reason (legally) to sack him over the rainbow saga press conference, why didn't they just do it?

Also, does anyone know if the English Rugby team's defence has tightened up with Seibold there?

I'd say Mr Fluffy speaks and any others just nod.
so its sort of like a Margaret Thatcher cabinet model.
She was at a restaurant one night with her cabinet, and the waiter asked her " if she wanted meat or chicken ?" ,she replied "the meat" The waiter then said what about the vegetables ?
She said "they will have what I am having !!"
Classic,,,,anyhoo

1665626552651.png

1665626592219.png

Oops.
Oh well.
ah, whatever!

jesse shrug GIF by Big Brother Canada

Bad look Mr Penn. Of course we don't know what was going on behind the scenes, but the image of Hasler accepting the conditions you imposed and then sack him shows you were not playing with a straight deck and were trying to push him out all along and wanted him to apear responsible. Instead you have serious egg on your face and I suspect a lot of fans and perhaps players are not happy with you. I'm not saying whether the decision was correct or not. I'm just saying your image has been seriously tarnished. I cant see a lot of supporters wanting your continued ownership of the club.
on the other side of the coin, Des probably accepted all conditions as he knew he was out the door either way - but having them sack him probably doubles his payout

Well, it had to happen I suppose.

Des, either by design or lack of initiative has made baffling decisions for years, although I suspect these decisions were more about short term success to make KPIs.

The less said about Penn, the better.
Classless, distasteful, etc, etc.

Good luck Seibold, you're gonna need it champ.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8