Official Supporter Group name

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I knew you were hanging that one out there for me, Mata.
I wouldn't stereotype someone on where they happen to be born, only the loud & proud ones who are embracing of the stereotype.
Sydney based is fine, as long as it's not too far West.

Does the supporter group really need a name ?
I'm sure a nickname would grow organically over time. No one will get behind anything new that ispushed on them.

If you are suggesting I fit YOUR stereotype of the Queenslander then you obviously don't spend much time in the General forum. ;)

I'll admit that I spend no time in the general forum. I'd get sacked in a week.
No, you don't fit the stereotype from what I know about you. Therein lies my issue, so many conflicting angles with you. Some of it has to be for the benefit of your own entertainment.

I'll admit that I spend no time in the general forum. I'd get sacked in a week.
No, you don't fit the stereotype from what I know about you. Therein lies my issue, so many conflicting angles with you. Some of it has to be for the benefit of your own entertainment.

The man behind the Matabele is a raving leftie with an African twist. Matabele is his dark alter-ego.

[quote author=Matabele]
a raving leftie with an African twist.

I had one of those drinks in a bar in the Phillipines once. A bit sour ;)
[/quote]

Sour, sure. But I'll bet it knocked your socks off!

I wish to make this public statement of denial that neither Jatz nor Matabele, have at any time, been found together in any hotel room devoid of foot clothing or complaining of any sour aftertaste. :!:

I dont get why there is so much debate over the name, shouldnt they just see what name they eventually fall under teh seeason is almost over and they are still squabbling over this menial crap!

Make a business decision and get the other plans underway

my god its like trying to herd cats!

I dont get why there is so much debate over the name, shouldnt they just see what name they eventually fall under teh seeason is almost over and they are still squabbling over this menial crap!

Make a business decision and get the other plans underway

my god its like trying to herd cats!

You, like me suspect there is not a will within the club for this to happen.

Therefore the "debate" is a phurphy to make it look like something is happening.

I wish to make this public statement of denial that neither Jatz nor Matabele, have at any time, been found together in any hotel room devoid of foot clothing or complaining of any sour aftertaste. :!:

just because no one has sprung you in the act doesnt mean it never happened

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4