Oh the suspense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[/quote]
Mark you deserved to be smited for the Hat you were wearing at the Caxton on Friday night.

Its ok mate your secret is safe with me dood ;)
[/quote]

BUT Cambo I WAS wearing a Manly shirt......I actually had about 10 people come up to me at the game and say "are you confused or what"....I said "no way Manly all the way but tonight I am here in support of one of my best mates who's a mad Roosters fan"

BUT let me say it was a once a year experience only

It worked on me for about 32 seconds Mark.....

Anyway it would be a lot worse for Brett & family

Should be back in the court room now. Usually get to court about 8:45 or 9:45 back in the jury room straight away and continue coming up with their verdict.

Once they inform the Bailif that they have a verdict, it takes around 15 - 30 minutes to re-assemble the court.

They will then walk in the Jury will stand in front of the Jury box and the judges associate will ask the foreperson how their verdict on each charge. The foreperson will say the verdict and the associate will say "So says your foreperson, so say you all" and they they then affirm this, hopefully (repeat for each charge)

They will be thanked for their time and dismissed through the Jury room and the judge will then go through a few things.

So I can't see this going past 1PM

does your phone have internet access?

or PM me your mobile number and I will see if I can SMS you once I know

I have an iphone but it has been struggling for net access at times

Will send a PM your way now, thanx mate

eggson link said:
I have been watching an old 80's vid/song on you tube lately and i will post the link after the verdict is announced...maybe.

I'm also nervous.

Close to me - The Cure? :)

Not really, but speed of decision can also be dependendant on the personality/thinking style of the individual jurors. Remember must be unanimous so if 1 isn't convinced they can't return a verdict

Posted my song in the not guilty thread... i apologise if it's a letdown, so much build up!

If you're too lazy to check page 3, it's called The Touch by Stan Bush... from the 80's Transformers movie! 
It gets me pumped to see Snake back on the field!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6