ok i need to know ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183992.msg273637#msg273637 date=1278917409]
Mud

You may just get those questions answered.

I am \"trying\" to convince the club to do a Q & A and post the answers to the many questions getting asked on here, no promises just a suggestion I have made to them BUT hopefully they'll see the benefit and agree to do it. I imagine some would not be answered, such as which of the owners may be in financial trouble, but I think the Cap one would get a run. Fingers crossed and I'll advise as soon as I hear if this is to take place.

If the club came on here and read half of the crap written about them, I couldn't really see them being overly keen on making that happen
[/quote]
,, the crap was written because of their treatment to ticketed members..  dont forget that, we didnt attack them  on the spur of the moment, most got bagged because of how members were treated, they bought that onto themselves.. their best bet would be to do as much to make amends for their backward stances that they possessed in certain areas on that web site..

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=183992.msg273688#msg273688 date=1278923078]
There's an ignore button?

My prayers may have just been answered.

LOL, apologies Flip, let's just say I see some usernames and skip the post
[/quote]

haha kiwi i was being sarcastic but yeah, maybe its something Dan can work on.

jjai link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183992.msg273655#msg273655 date=1278919730]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183992.msg273637#msg273637 date=1278917409]
Mud

You may just get those questions answered.

I am \"trying\" to convince the club to do a Q & A and post the answers to the many questions getting asked on here, no promises just a suggestion I have made to them BUT hopefully they'll see the benefit and agree to do it. I imagine some would not be answered, such as which of the owners may be in financial trouble, but I think the Cap one would get a run. Fingers crossed and I'll advise as soon as I hear if this is to take place.

If the club came on here and read half of the crap written about them, I couldn't really see them being overly keen on making that happen
[/quote]
,, the crap was written because of their treatment to ticketed members..  dont forget that, we didnt attack them  on the spur of the moment, most got bagged because of how members were treated, they bought that onto themselves.. their best bet would be to do as much to make amends for their backward stances that they possessed in certain areas on that web site..
[/quote]

Is is possible to criticise Zorba and the way he handles things, without calling him a Fat **** or something along those lines ? For some it seems that answer is yes

yes its possible for me too, before all this i liked zorba had respect for him played in manlys 2nd premiership winning team, liked how he always stuck up for manly in the media.. but  after all the b.s & i got to see what he was like , think he is a dickhead, i dont like him at all ..

That is fine mate.

My main point in this topic though, is that if a bloke is constantly insulted and called all sorts, then the likelihood of getting that person involved in a Q&A session or a debate on the point is very, very unlikely

As I said further up, I am trying to instigate this....it's been done before but not for a while, and if thgere was ever a better time to open up I'd be surprised.

Nothing guaranteed, I can only but ask the question....and hopefully within the next week I'll get an answer, bet it yes or be it no, I'll make sure I update you.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2