OK Lets be Honest - who are you supporting in the GF (If any)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The end of season Grand final without Manly is a complete anticlimax

Maroon and White Manly eyes only zone !
1695935630980.png

Don’t want the Broncos to win but I can’t stand big heads so not particularly interested.

Actually can't wait for the game. These 2 teams have been killing it, and this shapes as one of the all time great GFs (so I guarantee it will be a dud).

I definitely would have said the Panthers a year or so back, but their arrogance has sort of killed that off for me, but then I hate the Broncs. So probably slightly Panthers way, but hope for a 18-18 score line....and extra time.

I’m not supporting either side but I like the fact that Brisbane hadn’t won the comp in 17 years despite all the advantages they enjoy.

During that time, Manly has played in four GFs and won two. The Bronco’s drought adds value to our record so long may it continue.

Hopefully it’s a great game to watch.

I haven't watched 1 second of footy since Manly's last game, and won't be watching the G.F.

Actually, that's a lie, I re-watched the Manly Tigers game!

Going the Choc soldiers, their go forward through the forwards will be relentless and I think the first 15min will see the Riff hitting it up down main street before spinning it out wide.

I don't want to see another Broncos premiership ever. I want to hear weeping and gnashing of teeth in Brisbane.....and some rending of jerseys and plucking of hair would be good too.
The other thing too - it will only put the ‘fers on five premiership wins, a reasonable return for 57 years of toiling.

Whereas a win to the Brumcos/Bronbies will put them on seven - because they will include their pretend one in ‘97 - just one shy of Manly and all after only 36 years in the competition.

So get lost Brisbane.;)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8