Old mate cops a flogging for disrespecting ANZACS minute silence.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I'm amazed the cops aren't charging the Bulldogs guy.

Clear footage of him punching another guy numerous times in the head.

Can anyone now go around randomly punching people in the head if they say the wrong thing, without fear of being charged?

the cops hunted down the chick that urinated in her seat at origin and let that slide......

but these are perfect examples of how public perception and the noise created dictates punishment, the police are highly political in there reactions as are the NRL in there kangaroo court

problem we have , while we debate the, who done it, who shoulda stuff, we miss the point of how media and public attention determines our unshakeable democracy and systems of justice that are fair and equitable to all citizens. thats me be really sarcastic. if old mate bronco is a barrister than bully bulldog never see the light of day, but if he is unemployed he will have to say sorry and be paid in food stamps for eternity

in reality, both are arrested, old mate possible as public nuisance, possibly, maybe bronco beanbag had issues other than the bronco jersey
off the top turnbuckle bully gets his bittersweet
australia grows up a little bit

doubtful

No one knows what was said between the two.I thought they both looked old enough to know better.
'Spectator Geoff Redgrave said the man could clearly be heard yelling, "You better beat those Dogs tonight you c***s." '

'Adding insult to injury, the man has now been fined $1654 for his trouble. The incident was caught on camera at the stadium and Queensland Police have fined the 45-year-old man who was bashed $827 fine for obstructing police and $827 for disorderly behaviour.'

'Queensland Police confirmed that officers removed both men in the video from Suncorp Stadium following the incident on Friday night. At present no complaints of assault have been made.'

'Spectator Geoff Redgrave said the man could clearly be heard yelling, "You better beat those Dogs tonight you c***s." '

'Adding insult to injury, the man has now been fined $1654 for his trouble. The incident was caught on camera at the stadium and Queensland Police have fined the 45-year-old man who was bashed $827 fine for obstructing police and $827 for disorderly behaviour.'

'Queensland Police confirmed that officers removed both men in the video from Suncorp Stadium following the incident on Friday night. At present no complaints of assault have been made.'

Classic bogan.

Hope he also got banned from Suncorp.

Last edited:

Don't lead with your chin, a lesson for young players.

I just don't like violence mate (these days). Just shows a lack of restraint and education. There's no point to it. Yeah, he dribbled through the minutes silence, tell him he's a goose, hope he gets kicked out and leave it alone. Not sure if you have kids mate, but what lesson is more important to learn there?

1. Not to speak like a numbnut out of turn?
2. If you experience someone speaking like a numbnut, drop him in front of all the kids, grandparents, women & everyone else?

If it offended people so much, and was so disrespectful (which I agree it is), there's security around to temper that behavior appropriately.
Security should have been all over this from the outset and it would have prevented the mob attack. I’ve witnessed numerous incidents at Suncorp where security have done sweet f$&@ all. In fact at the Souths prelim last year we had an absolutely boozed bloke next to us swearing constantly and literally swaying and falling off his seat, he was blind drunk! We were 3 rows off the ground and a security guard right in front of us with a radio. After an age of this blokes carry on I said to the guard “mate are you actually going to do anything about this bloke?” He just smirked and ignored me. What happens next, the mob (not me) starts berating the boozed bloke and security eventually intervene. It was embarrassing.

Surely RSA applies at Suncorp too?

Sounds like they're a bit behind the times there when it comes to this sort of thing.

A few years ago at Suncorp my son had some pissed Broncos supporter sitting behind him carrying on. He asked the bloke to settle down but he kept up his **** and ended up spilling beer over my sons wife. My son stood up and decked him.....security arrived and some lady who was also a Broncos supporter told them it was the other blokes fault. Security carried him out and my son got to see the rest of the match without the bigmouth in the background.

Sounds like they're a bit behind the times there when it comes to this sort of thing.

Old Queensland heads will be able to confirm ... but back in the 70s the local 1st grade home grounds would have a specified wire caged area on the hills as designated booze areas ..

One look at the bogans streaming in to get their hands on some piss was enough to convince me to sit with the moms in the stand ..

Sure enough .. halfway through the reserves the blues started and went on all arvo.

Security should have been all over this from the outset and it would have prevented the mob attack. I’ve witnessed numerous incidents at Suncorp where security have done sweet f$&@ all. In fact at the Souths prelim last year we had an absolutely boozed bloke next to us swearing constantly and literally swaying and falling off his seat, he was blind drunk! We were 3 rows off the ground and a security guard right in front of us with a radio. After an age of this blokes carry on I said to the guard “mate are you actually going to do anything about this bloke?” He just smirked and ignored me. What happens next, the mob (not me) starts berating the boozed bloke and security eventually intervene. It was embarrassing.

Spot on mate, and I think your post highlights EXACTLY where the failure was in this situation mate. Well said.

Old Queensland heads will be able to confirm ... but back in the 70s the local 1st grade home grounds would have a specified wire caged area on the hills as designated booze areas ..

One look at the bogans streaming in to get their hands on some piss was enough to convince me to sit with the moms in the stand ..

Sure enough .. halfway through the reserves the blues started and went on all arvo.
"We like both kinds of music here...Country...AND Western"

It does. They only serve mid strength cats piss.
The problem is every piss-head (and I was one once) getting tanked on full-strength at the Caxton. You’d order 4 bourbons 10 minutes before the game, and make it to your seat no worries.
‘The onus should be on the entrance. That’s where the pinch point needs to be. I’ve seen chicks and blokes that hammered at the gate, they need help swiping their entry ticket. Surely that’s a pretty good indicator that there’s a good chance of trouble (especially with the agro alcos).

I just don't like violence mate (these days). Just shows a lack of restraint and education. There's no point to it. Yeah, he dribbled through the minutes silence, tell him he's a goose, hope he gets kicked out and leave it alone. Not sure if you have kids mate, but what lesson is more important to learn there?

1. Not to speak like a numbnut out of turn?
2. If you experience someone speaking like a numbnut, drop him in front of all the kids, grandparents, women & everyone else?

If it offended people so much, and was so disrespectful (which I agree it is), there's security around to temper that behavior appropriately.
I get your point @Ryan (and you are probably right) but the AFL coach Mick Malthouse pointed out the other day that this stuff used to be self-regulated by the crowd and I have no problem with that... my kids have always been taught that if you act like a d*ck you should expect people to treat you like one...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12