On a positive note

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Beating the Roosters then South's to make a GF doesn't seem nearly as daunting.
our team can beat this injury -ridden chooks side then we have an opportunity against the rabbits minus latrell. I am confident we can make the GF :h:. we didnt turn up against melbourne. I notice that manly aint so good in greasy slippery conditions. a dry track played in the daylight would suit our style of game.

It seems doable aye, let's see how much fight we got in us, how much character we got, see if the boys built for finals footy. I hope that Melbourne game stings them so much that it motivates them to go on a tear for these next few weeks. I believe in it, GO MANLY!

Technically it's souffs if you want to get pedantic about it 😏

Forget that nonsense God ... the big question is what the fukk were you thinking when you made the Vandellia cirrhosa ... and why the hell did you let that numbnut Noah take a couple on the Ark !!!

And while we are at it ... would it have been too much trouble to give birds a sphincter? .. just forgot ... or sloppy design ... seriously poor attention to detail ...

Forget that nonsense God ... the big question is what the fukk were you thinking when you made the Vandellia cirrhosa ... and why the hell did you let that numbnut Noah take a couple on the Ark !!!

And while we are at it ... would it have been too much trouble to give birds a sphincter? .. just forgot ... or sloppy design ... seriously poor attention to detail ...
Sorry about that, that's what cheap outsourcing does, I told the Kid to keep it all in house but he had all the delusions of grandeur and thought he'd suprise me. Quality control had been up until recently, I'd been stepping back a bit and looking forward to retirement but like alot of family businesses it's hard to find good help.

Technically it's souffs if you want to get pedantic about it 😏
I think it's funny that you forgot to give Souffs fans teeth; or a basic IQ.

They probably don't see it that way - if it actually occurs to them.

would it have been too much trouble to give birds a sphincter
Christmas Parade, RAAF base Laverton, I was standing to attention, OC inspecting me, when a flock of flying rats got both of us, OC laughed, so did I, he had a big pigeon **** on his moustache.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8