ON THE MARCH!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
Rabbitohs are 4 points behind Manly but have a better for/against of 188 to Manly's 142. Meaning if Souths beat Manly all it takes is one more Manly loss on the top of that and Souths would move into 1st place (presuming Souths keep winning).

Manly have to beat Souths if they want to be minor premiers i reckon.

Sea Eagles - 32 points (+142)
v Rabbitohs (a), Titans (a), Eels (a), Panthers (h), Cowboys (a).

Rabbitohs - 28 points (+188)
v Sea Eagles (h), Broncos (h), Cowboys (h), Bulldogs (a), Roosters.

I feel whoever wins on Friday will finish number 1st after round 26- with the draw souths have got compared to ours.

Cannot wait for Friday - game of the season so far.

Well @mozgrame

If you go fishin', and catch nothing, it's only wishin'!

But you got a good haul.

Not quite as good as @Napper does sometimes, but a fair and healthy catch for sure.

I think most of us are old enough, ugly enough, or just smart enough (or all 3) to know nothing's certain in footy. (Unless it's Sticky and the sorry Raiders, but that's for other threads).

South's on Friday should be a belter now; and either get the juices going; or draw out the Doomers once again.

Such is life (on a great footy forum) and go the Capra's too mate!

mozgrame said:
No way!!!!! Remember all the crap people were putting on Happily Manly about for and against??? Even though she was RIGHT!

Dumb asses!

:D

Manly will win on Friday, as I refuse to cheer the Dogs or Rorters to knock the Rabbids on the head :cool:

The PDs may, however, knock the Scumos out of the 8 :)

BTW - has there ever been a Manly/Capras Premiership double @mozgrame ?

davohan123 said:
Brissie Kid said:
Rabbitohs are 4 points behind Manly but have a better for/against of 188 to Manly's 142. Meaning if Souths beat Manly all it takes is one more Manly loss on the top of that and Souths would move into 1st place (presuming Souths keep winning).

Manly have to beat Souths if they want to be minor premiers i reckon.

Sea Eagles - 32 points (+142)
v Rabbitohs (a), Titans (a), Eels (a), Panthers (h), Cowboys (a).

Rabbitohs - 28 points (+188)
v Sea Eagles (h), Broncos (h), Cowboys (h), Bulldogs (a), Roosters.

I feel whoever wins on Friday will finish number 1st after round 26- with the draw souths have got compared to ours.

Cannot wait for Friday - game of the season so far.

Not sure how you feel souths draw is easier than ours? we play 3rd, 6th, 9th and 13th. They play 10th, 6th, 4th and 5th. Surely with one more team in the top 8 the draw they have would mean it will be very hard for them to win more games than us.

I will say a win on Friday and the minor premiership is ours, a loss and we are still favourites with 1 win up our sleeves.

HappilyManly said:
mozgrame said:
No way!!!!! Remember all the crap people were putting on Happily Manly about for and against??? Even though she was RIGHT!

Dumb asses!

Manly will win on Friday, as I refuse to cheer the Dogs or Rorters to knock the Rabbids on the head :cool:

Not a Premiership double, but Mrs Moz scored a double on the weekend with both sides getting a win!!

RiverEagle said:
Well @mozgrame

But you got a good haul.

Not quite as good as @Napper does sometimes, but a fair and healthy catch for sure.

I think most of us are old enough, ugly enough, or just smart enough (or all 3) to know nothing's certain in footy. (Unless it's Sticky and the sorry Raiders, but that's for other threads).

South's on Friday should be a belter now; and either get the juices going; or draw out the Doomers once again.

Ahhh the mighty Capra's! Bit of bad news on the home front there. Looks like we'll lose our 2 best players next year. Peter Gallen and Smith Samau.

Gal looks to be getting forced back to Brissy and Smith is returning to Brisbane to be with his Family. It'll make a massive dent that will be hard to fix, but we'll survive. We've got some good young blokes from around the region who will no doubt step up, but to lose a prop and a centre that have as much class as these 2 is a disappointment to say the very least.

mozgrame said:
HappilyManly said:
mozgrame said:

Dumb asses!

Not a Premiership double, but Mrs Moz scored a double on the weekend with both sides getting a win!!

RiverEagle said:
Well @mozgrame

But you got a good haul.

Ahhh the mighty Capra's! Bit of bad news on the home front there. Looks like we'll lose our 2 best players next year. Peter Gallen and Smith Samau.

Gal looks to be getting forced back to Brissy and Smith is returning to Brisbane to be with his Family. It'll make a massive dent that will be hard to fix, but we'll survive. We've got some good young blokes from around the region who will no doubt step up, but to lose a prop and a centre that have as much class as these 2 is a disappointment to say the very least.

Rhys Williams gone now too. Signed 2 year deal with London Bronco's. Jeez.....Butch and I may have to lace up next year. lol

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8