One sentence reply: EXACTLY what will it take to beat Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

mickqld said:
You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

think someone forgot the ol' one sentance rule ;) ....

mickqld said:
What the hell are you on about mickqld?

mickqld said:

Best rant in a movie ever. I could even hear Jack Nicholson in my head as I read that.

Des's opening line in his last pre game fire up the boys speech:

"there are three types of people in this world: cocks, pussies and assholes!!!"

You know where it ends :)

mickqld said:

But Mick, that speech was a losing speech (but I can never hear it enough) :D

Release the hounds from hell!

mickqld said:

Brilliant.

Just repeat the 2008 GF.....smash 'Billy The Skid' under the high ball and kick low in behind the defence into the corners......

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Having mickqld on our side.

It's only good having me on Manly's side when I write us off. Then you know we are going to win. As for tonight unfortunately I feel very, very confident of us winning. Sorry guys have to call it as I see it.

Hit hard, get off the tackled player --> zero dumb-ass penalties, run like hell with the ball and score lots of points.

mickqld said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Having mickqld on our side.

It's only good having me on Manly's side when I write us off. Then you know we are going to win. As for tonight unfortunately I feel very, very confident of us winning. Sorry guys have to call it as I see it.

Oh **** we are in trouble....Mick's been writing us off all year and we still win..........oh dear!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7