Optus wins live sports bid for mobile TV

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oneyeagle said:
Who cares. I have a "Slingbox" with access to my Free to air and Foxtel on my Mobile phone and Computers at no extra cost. Never missed a game yet no matter where I am around the world. If you love your MWSE's and NRL its a must have. Absolutely huge amonst sport lovers in the US of A.
Is that like a US of A made "vroom box"? Cause if it is, i don't want it.

mozgrame said:
Oneyeagle said:
Who cares. I have a "Slingbox" with access to my Free to air and Foxtel on my Mobile phone and Computers at no extra cost. Never missed a game yet no matter where I am around the world. If you love your MWSE's and NRL its a must have. Absolutely huge amonst sport lovers in the US of A.
Is that like a US of A made "vroom box"? Cause if it is, i don't want it.

Not sure what a Vroom Box is Mozgrame. What a Slingbox does is gives you acess to your components at home and stream them to your phone in real time. All you need is a few Gigs on your phone per month. Does that sound like what your talking about it ?. I use it all the time when I'm travelling and think it's brilliant. If your interested:
http://www.slingmedia.com.au/

Big deal

I installed it on my iPhone

It's only free to air shows. So why do fox care. I think telstra are pissed because Optus mobile are offering a service that Telstra couldn't be bothered offering.

byso said:
Big deal

I installed it on my iPhone

It's only free to air shows. So why do fox care. I think telstra are pissed because Optus mobile are offering a service that Telstra couldn't be bothered offering.

I agree. I was surprised Foxtel don't offer the same service. There selection in Sports is everything but Australian related. I don't get that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8