Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, June 29
Sharks v Dragons, PointsBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, June 30
Warriors v Rabbitohs, Mt Smart Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Storm v Panthers, TBD, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, July 1
Raiders v Titans, GIO Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Cowboys v Tigers, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Broncos v Dolphins, The Gabba, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, July 2
Bulldogs v Knights, Stadium Australia, Fox, 2pm
Sea Eagles v Roosters, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Broncos fullback Reece Walsh has entered a not guilty plea ahead of facing the Judiciary on Tuesday night, after being charged with Contrary Conduct towards a match official in Brisbane's loss to the Titans on Sunday.

This Reece Walsh hearing has used up all my popcorn. What a hoot! Still going! NRL players giving evidence has been a ringside show.

Some of the NRL argument is just plain unrealistic footy imo.

NRL counsel sums up best when says of naughty words: ‘Even if (words) aren’t directed towards referee, they were directed at the referee’s on-field ruling of a penalty’

Broncos fullback Reece Walsh has entered a not guilty plea ahead of facing the Judiciary on Tuesday night, after being charged with Contrary Conduct towards a match official in Brisbane's loss to the Titans on Sunday.
Found guilty and banned for three matches (including origin).

Apparently the c word was said dozens of times at the hearing...

Last edited:
Can the goons get up? (I seriously doubt it)

But we probably want the sides in the bottom half of the 8 to lose a few if we are any chance of sneaking in. (That’s if you believe we are any chance)

But those sides below us, we don’t won’t them to win either. (In case our wheels come off)

A draw….Sharks by plenty

I didn't watch the game and have just looked at some stats regarding Hunt, but it brings up interesting points about 'contracts'.

It seems that while a club can dig in and refuse a release, they can't force the player to play to his best. Hunt may have well had stood in the one spot all game. If it keeps up, it'll probably force ST G to release him, unless they can afford to drop him down to reserve grade.

Gives a point to having decent depth, I guess.

Anyway, maybe he had an off night...just like his last club game.

Hunts not doing his brand any favours, the longer this drags on the worse he looks. If he's going to the GC just make sure you don't take your present form with you.

Watching the warriors- bunnies game. Addin Fonua Blake never puts his foot on the ball when he plays the ball and never gets pulled up for it. He does it every game. Has the rule changed so that you can do it

The cheats up to their best again, it's a ball holding hugathon by the cheats with the ref not pulling any of them up.

4 out of every 6 tackles the Storm are dragging the Panthers player when tackled on the ground by the jersey back towards their tryline turning them around and slowing down the play the ball.
WhyTF is the ref allowing this crap?

4 out of every 6 tackles the Storm are dragging the Panthers player when tackled on the ground by the jersey back towards their tryline turning them around and slowing down the play the ball.
WhyTF is the ref allowing this crap?
Somehow this is allowed by the ref everytime they play in Melb. God I hate the cheats...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10