Other Games [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow
Did anyone tip the cowboys
Look yes cowboys were dog S$$t but that was impressive from the tigers
You compare the compare they have so much more upside that us it's scary.
That's how you play as a team.
We better show up tomorrow
On paper they have a very good pack of forwards…that much was evident before a ball was kicked this year

Yeah, it definitely helps when you recruit players who are known for being good at rugby league. Api, Bateman, Isaiah Papali'i and Klemmer were all excellent signings. More than makes up for losing Kelma to us…
Koroisau is massive for them and they’ve got plenty of leg speed in their pack with Stefano, Papalii and Bateman.

On paper they have a very good pack of forwards…that much was evident before a ball was kicked this year
Their building a decent backline as well, young Bula, Tupou look likely, To’a, they chasing Johnson for next year and must have another young centre prospect in mind given Talau‘s gone.

Their building a decent backline as well, young Bula, Tupou look likely, To’a, they chasing Johnson for next year and must have another young centre prospect in mind given Talau‘s gone.
They are building a dynamic backline with Speed and Skill

This season is so topsy turvy may head is spinning. Wests thrashing NQ. Who'da thought.
The Tigers have been building momentum when they beat the Premier Panthers
The Cowboys have been cold and hot and were very cold again today

2022 must seem a long way away for Todd Payton right about now.....
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7