Other Games [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will our players be inspired? Probably not. Most of them are probably too busy playing ‘Doomchildren 17’ on their computers. Or poker at Josh A’s place at Campbelltown. About 70kms from Brookvale.

Sad Ben Affleck GIF
When it comes to football, I know how he feels.

Anyone else reckon Olam hasn't been the same since the Brookvale match.
I laughed when i came across some posts on FB following that hit on Olam all those weeks ago. Storm supporters where banging on about how it wasn't that good of a tackle because it took two forwards to gang up on a back to make that hit.... :rofl:

I laughed when i came across some posts on FB following that hit on Olam all those weeks ago. Storm supporters where banging on about how it wasn't that good of a tackle because it took two forwards to gang up on a back to make that hit.... :rofl:
I wonder if they would have been ok being on the end of it instead

Typical idiot Kaufusi

He is a serial offender that continually gets away with his grubby tactics, so much so we have a member named @Kaufusi's Elbow .

Tof gets three weeks for an accidental crusher that he has been pinged before yet 'elbows' goes in game after game and the mrc sit around discussing their good old days and not much else.

That said (as he'll be charged) it was funny but not surprising to hear the nsw commentators saying 2 to 3 weeks, and Meninga and slater saying 'hopefully a fine but maybe one week.'

soo is here! (ugh)

He's already been benched for 4 weeks after a late hit on Hastings, - even then he didn't think he did anything wrong and tried to have the charge downgraded - if there are carry over points then there should be consequences for moronic and dangerous hits.

Meh, he's just a grub that should go and box for a living.

Their building a decent backline as well, young Bula, Tupou look likely, To’a, they chasing Johnson for next year and must have another young centre prospect in mind given Talau‘s gone.
They won’t get Johnson but yes, some of the outside backs have potential. I think the pack is far superior at this stage. Wakeham and Brooks aren’t classy enough to guide them around week in week out so as impressive as last was, there are still holes in their 17.

He is a serial offender that continually gets away with his grubby tactics, so much so we have a member named @Kaufusi's Elbow .

Tof gets three weeks for an accidental crusher that he has been pinged before yet 'elbows' goes in game after game and the mrc sit around discussing their good old days and not much else.

That said (as he'll be charged) it was funny but not surprising to hear the nsw commentators saying 2 to 3 weeks, and Meninga and slater saying 'hopefully a fine but maybe one week.'

soo is here! (ugh)

He's already been benched for 4 weeks after a late hit on Hastings, - even then he didn't think he did anything wrong and tried to have the charge downgraded - if there are carry over points then there should be consequences for moronic and dangerous hits.

Meh, he's just a grub that should go and box for a living.
He's a cheap shot merchant of the highest order...grubby as...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7