Other Games [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What did you think, GE? Do you think it's fair to say Ilias may have made it? He was heading towards the outside tracking the ball, unlike Graham who made a poor defensive read and came inside onto the decoy runner. If it was just Graham involved I would absolutely agree with the try call... try and poor read. I'm just not convinced you can say there was no chance Ilias may have got to Edwards.

My initial pre coffee thought was "that's a bit close to be calling it play on"

They have the best backline attack in the NRL, those sweeping movements with rapid fire passes and tip-ons are something to watch.
It’s very effective. I think teams should try and number up, as opposed to hitting in. They’re just too potent with their passes to try and shut it down. I’d play with an extra number on the right side defence and work really hard from the inside to man up.

The Broncos v Melb game tonight could be a real flogging for the Broncs. Bellyaches got them on track again at the right time of the season, it's going to be carnage at Suncorp. Get your popcorn and ice cream ready folks, it'll be entertaining.

The Broncos v Melb game tonight could be a real flogging for the Broncs. Bellyaches got them on track again at the right time of the season, it's going to be carnage at Suncorp. Get your popcorn and ice cream ready folks, it'll be entertaining.
I hope so.
The two teams I want out of the finals in the first week are Doesn'tmatta and the Donkeys.
I'm hoping The 'Rif win the comp. They have been the best team for two seasons and are my least disliked of the top eight. Although, I wouldn't mind if the 'Boys won it either.

Alex Johnston has equalled Brett Stewart's 163 tries. He has an amazing strike rate, having scored these tries in 187 games compared with Stewart's 233 games. If he remains injury free for another 3-4 seasons, he may beat Ken Irvine's record of 212 tries (236 games). Of course, this also depends on the form of his team & it's playmakers, Walker & Mitchell.

I hope so.
The two teams I want out of the finals in the first week are Doesn'tmatta and the Donkeys.
I'm hoping The 'Rif win the comp. They have been the best team for two seasons and are my least disliked of the top eight. Although, I wouldn't mind if the 'Boys won it either.
With you on Doesn'tmatta and Broncs TW, Souths exposed all of the Eels weaknesses for all to see. Arthur knows this, he knows if he gets a win in the first final then dips out in the next, he'd have done his job.

How disinterested are the Warriors. They got their emotional home win last week and have now racked the cue for 2022. Zero effort in defense

What a double-headed bonehead piece of play from NAS and Coates. Talk about manufacturing a try for the opposition out of nothing.

Surprised Bellyache hasn't hooked NAS yet. He is playing like he couldn't be bothered... jogging back in defence with his back turned, ridiculous flick pass and now giving away late tackle penalty. Taking short cuts and I reckon Bellamy will give it to him at half time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6