Other Games - Round 25, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Five

Thursday, Aug 30
Rabbitohs vs. Tigers ANZ Stadium (NINE/FOX) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLSouthsTigers

Friday, Aug 31
Warriors vs. Raiders Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 6:00pm 8:00pm #NRLWarriorsRaiders

Storm vs. Panthers AAMI Park (NINE/FOX) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLStormPanthers

Saturday, Sep 1
Knights vs. Dragons McDonald Jones Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLKnightsDragons

Titans vs. Cowboys CBus Super Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLTitansCowboys

Eels vs. Roosters ANZ Stadium (FOX/NINE) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLEelsRoosters

Sunday, Sep 2
Bulldogs vs. Sharks ANZ Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLBulldogsSharks

Broncos vs. Sea Eagles :inlove:Suncorp Stadium (NINE/FOX) 4:10pm 4:10pm #NRLBroncosManly

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well I guess we are really really interested in one other game this weekend.

Surely our destiny relies on the Chickens not losing 3 in a row!!

But remember no Napa, so this is infinitely possible.

I have a sick feeling that our first spoon might just be a week away.

Sue

Bencher
Footy is a funny thing. A roller coaster ride deep down we love.Like everyone I’ve got the ****s with our weak incompetent coach and the lack of leadership from Penn and co and was seriously considering not going to Sunday’s game for the first time in many years.And I was genuinely thinking we will get flogged.

Then the daughter comes home from school today and says “ what time we heading to footy on Sunday dad” “ I hope Addin comes near the fence when we win”.... and all doubts are flushed.

In the end that’s what it’s about. The maroon and white.Bring on 2019

Last edited:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
giphy.gif

Manly is our drug of choice :inlove:

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well I guess we are really really interested in one other game this weekend.

Surely our destiny relies on the Chickens not losing 3 in a row!!

But remember no Napa, so this is infinitely possible.

I have a sick feeling that our first spoon might just be a week away.
Righto, that twice in two days I've had to disagree with you!lol
No way the Chooks will lose.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
12, 037

Amazing isn't it. Won't hear one peep from the media about the absolutely crap numbers for this game. The mindless drivel is only ever brought up against Manly.

So 2 teams...Souths can possibly go all the way and the tigers on the cusp on the eight can only scrape together twice the fans over one of Manly's lowest ever crowd levels. With the crap year we've had and the good one souths has had.... can only get 12k.

You only ever really hear of the overall crowds when Buzz has his yearly 'low crowd numbers' did at TG via his editor, but really....only 12,000?

Terrible, and as usual, terribly hypocritical.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Footy is a funny thing. A roller coaster ride deep down we love.Like everyone I’ve got the ****s with our weak incompetent coach and the lack of leadership from Penn and co and was seriously considering not going to Sunday’s game for the first time in many years.And I was genuinely thinking we will get flogged.

Then the daughter comes home from school today and says “ what time we heading to footy on a Sunday dad” “ I hope Addin comes near the fence when we win”.... and all doubts are flushed.

In the end that’s what it’s about. The maroon and white.Bring on 2019

Geez you're a pessimist sometimes Mark lol.

In the immortal words of Oddball....Have a little faith baby. Have a little faith

HoldenV8

Journey Man
12, 037

Amazing isn't it. Won't hear one peep from the media about the absolutely crap numbers for this game. The mindless drivel is only ever brought up against Manly.

So 2 teams...Souths can possibly go all the way and the tigers on the cusp on the eight can only scrape together twice the fans over one of Manly's lowest ever crowd levels. With the crap year we've had and the good one souths has had.... can only get 12k.

You only ever really hear of the overall crowds when Buzz has his yearly 'low crowd numbers' did at TG via his editor, but really....only 12,000?

Terrible, and as usual, terribly hypocritical.

How is this for perspective....

Three of the low crowds at Brookie this year were all against teams in the lower half of the ladder - Newcastle, North Qld and the Gold Coast. Not one was a contender this year and not one is another Sydney based club.

The reality is that other than the big games (Finals and Origin), NRL crowds in Sydney are dying in the arse. But for some reason its only Manly.....shock horror.....who is copping the crap.

When more people turn up to a single Swans game at the SCG than all the NRL crowds in Sydney combined on a given weekend.....the NRL has a BIG BIG problem. Its not just Manly who isn't drawing a crowd.....its the bloody lot.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12