Other Games [Round 3, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have St Merge in Wollongong next weekend. I wonder what the atmosphere will be like at WIN because I've seen quiet nights at home with the misses and the dog that have more atmosphere than this.
In the past it has been very hard for us to get a win down there! Hopefully they continue there current form 😀

Des coaching seemed off the pace at Manly and again looks similar early days at Titans
The thing I see more than an ordinary team, is the players don't seem to be playing with intent and lack desire....this is not ability, more motivation and confidence in what they are doing and comes back to the Titans coaching staff across the board.
Not looking good for Des but his teams traditionally take a while to build up form. Let’s see how things are tracking mid season before making any final judgments…regardless let’s just hope we keep winning🤞

Bulldogs: bought not bred. How is it possible for a club to buy so many top class players in such a short time frame. None of them are rookies. Many are stars in their own right. Only Taaffe would be considered inexperienced and even he had played over 30 first grade games for Souths before he joined the Bulldogs.

Taaffe
Addo-Carr
Tracey
Creighton
Burton
Hutchison
Kikau
Mahoney
Knight
Mann
Salmon
Curran
Sexton
Sutton
top class? More like come from successful clubs.

Another joke clown bunch of 6 agains from an arseclown that has no feel for the game gives the gummies an undeserved points.

I can't believe why the NRL wants to continually leg up this sh*it rubbish gummies club that no one gives a fukl about. Are they catering to the developers of that mosquito infested swamp around Kurnell

Tigers make a break downfield. Next play the ball they all stand still and pass laterally through 256 pairs of hands until somebody inevitably dropped it... Dumb footy 🤦‍♂️

Tigers looking the goods
Would make me 2/6 in tipping if this happens my worst round of tipping in a long while

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8