$ouffs - Premiers again ..... in February!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Shocking luck for Bunnies if true. Oh well, there's always 2055.

Nah, that's reserved for Manly b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b!

B2 was an overrated banana clown. He bludged off B1 for years. B1 pulled all the chicks, drank like a fish and could fight like a bastard. B2 was a hanger on. B2 wore pyjamas. B1 wore convict clobber!

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Shocking luck for Bunnies if true. Oh well, there's always 2055.

Nah, that's reserved for Manly b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b!

B2 was an overrated banana clown. He bludged off B1 for years. B1 pulled all the chicks, drank like a fish and could fight like a bastard. B2 was a hanger on. B2 wore pyjamas. B1 wore convict clobber!

lol

2 things:

B1) My b2b's are numerically accurate - thanks for not noticing everyone!

B2) I actually knew the guy who played B2 for awhile. Nice guy, used to tease him about not being good enough to be B1.

Yeah we are getting ahead of ourselves here, at least wait till we can actually beat a top 3 side.

Anyone see that filthy cat Sam Burgess going the "squirrel" grip last night?? Absolute dog act.

The Who said:
Brookie4eva said:
Hamster Huey said:
2nd or 3rd is largely irrelevent at this point.

If it's Souths hosting Manly in week one of the finals, they play us at ANZ.

If it's Manly hosting Souths in week one of the finals, we take our home final to ANZ.

If we get 2nd and play Souths, there would a small bit of mind games in us getting the home dressing rooms at their home ground.
If it was a Manly home final wouldn't we play it at the SFS?

I would expect that an Easts vs Melbourne match would be at the SFS. Isn't the ground used according to likely crowds, for those Sydney clubs not based out of the major two stadium?

globaleagle said:
B2) I actually knew the guy who played B2 for awhile. Nice guy, used to tease him about not being good enough to be B1.
Nice guy maybe, but not a man's man. I heard he was yellow.

Only on the outside! But he did tend to split so maybe you're right.

No Bullet and we barely score a point for 8 weeks, no Inglis and the bunnies cant get out of first gear, no Slater and Storm lose 5 in a row last year.

If Inglis plays Souths can win the comp.To write them off now is plain silly.Without him they can't just as we cant without bullet.Of all the sides it is probably the roosters who could bare the loss of a superstar.

susan said:
No Bullet and we barely score a point for 8 weeks, no Inglis and the bunnies cant get out of first gear, no Slater and Storm lose 5 in a row last year.

If Inglis plays Souths can win the comp.To write them off now is plain silly.Without him they can't just as we cant without bullet.Of all the sides it is probably the roosters who could bare the loss of a superstar.

You're probably right, but I was surprised at souths lack of structure and their error rate last night. Also plenty from the storm, bad discipline from proctor. Hopefully these chinks in their armour are still there in the finals.

Are you insane? Souths are horrible. At least the storm have basically zero supporters, and barely cause a ripple if they win.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Daddycool is 100% correct, never want to see Melbourne win a thing

Agree. If we can't win it then I would like to see the chooks win it. definitely not scum or souffs.

A scum V souffs GF would be an absolute nightmare.

Scum can't win, they won last year on the back of their cheating allowing them to assemble the side, if they win again then they will go down as the first team in the NRL to win back to back and the cheating thing will be forgotten.

Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Daddycool is 100% correct, never want to see Melbourne win a thing

Agree. If we can't win it then I would like to see the chooks win it. definitely not scum or souffs.

A scum V souffs GF would be an absolute nightmare.

I'd rather see Souths than Roosters personally, had enough of hearing about SBW already :p

Storm, titans etc aren't real clubs, so they aren't even on my radar. Premierships they win are meaningless. Hate them, but hate real clubs more. In a good way.

I'd prefer Melbourne win than Souths.
In order, my preferred choice of the top 4 is Manly, Roosters, Storm then Souths

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Now there's passion (?)

I don't understand my logic either, but it feels right. I care more about beating real clubs. "franchises" like storm, broncos etc certainly inspire hatred, but they are fake clubs. Seriously why weren't Melbourne expelled for good, and why is c smith Australian captain and credible?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6