Our 9, 6 and 1 - new spine struggles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've seen a lot of people on Facebook try and claim that after our 2 losses that DCE is no good and was only good cause of Foran and that Foran made him look good. People have no fu*n idea, they just love to rip in but don't worry DCE will be back in form sooner rather than later while Foran is on a "week to week" proposition to even just get on the field!!

I wouldnt be so quick to play wright there, he hasn't even play Holden cup yet. When is wright back anyways I'm keen to see him play and will be good because he will probably be in the halves with Hynes who is also looking at that 2017 vacant 6 jersey

"Wouldn't be so quick to play Wright there" because "He hasn't even played Holden cup yet"

You dismiss Wrights' claim to the spot for very good reasons BUT At least he plays for our club unlike the two you suggest we play there.

They just look disjointed at the moment and still working on structure. Not running straight and with purpose. Seem to be second guessing and lacking confidence. Still think it will take at least half a season to get going and for tje combination to click . Korisou is tje biggest problem i see. Terrible passing to dce and looks lost. At least parcell has the right idea. Gives dce early ball. Just need the outside backs to lift their game as well. Just a work in progress at the moment. Going to take a few more games yet.

They just look disjointed at the moment and still working on structure. Not running straight and with purpose. Seem to be second guessing and lacking confidence. Still think it will take at least half a season to get going and for tje combination to click . Korisou is tje biggest problem i see. Terrible passing to dce and looks lost. At least parcell has the right idea. Gives dce early ball. Just need the outside backs to lift their game as well. Just a work in progress at the moment. Going to take a few more games yet.
Yeah half a season isn't going to work for me, and I suspect a fair few other punters. It's not the combo's that worried me so much, it was being completely out enthused, and just damn slow. It was like it was bucket bongs before kick off for our boys, and lines of
go-ee for the tigers....

I've seen a lot of people on Facebook try and claim that after our 2 losses that DCE is no good and was only good cause of Foran and that Foran made him look good. People have no fu*n idea, they just love to rip in but don't worry DCE will be back in form sooner rather than later while Foran is on a "week to week" proposition to even just get on the field!!

You can bet most of the Facebook warriors are Qld fans. They still haven't forgiven him for backflipping on the Titans (note that to those in Qld, that apparently meant that he turned his back in the Maroons as well).

You can bet most of the Facebook warriors are Qld fans. They still haven't forgiven him for backflipping on the Titans (note that to those in Qld, that apparently meant that he turned his back in the Maroons as well).

Yeh ur prob right but still these idiots seem to think that somehow they knew better than most n they picked it that Foran was better - all from seeing DCE play 2 games and Foran play one.. Not knowing that Foran missed a fair few games last year and was practically missing from the team for about 18 months.. Can't wait till we see the team start to click together n start stringing some wins together just so we can shove it to all the supposed know it alls!! It will shut them right up!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8