Our best lineup yet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully the team will look something like this
1 Turbo
2 Wright
3 Williame
4 Walker
5 Jorge
6 Lyon
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Api
10 Kapow
11 Buhrer
12 Green
13 Jake

14 Myles
15 Vave
16 AFB
17 Parcell
I would be over the moon if Baz picked that side and confident of a good win. If we can pick this same side or thereabouts over the next few weeks we will be more than competitive against the better teams. I had a feeling when I watched the game that the loss to the Cowboys would be a turning point in our season and it sure looks like that is the case. A good win on Friday night and we're in this thing up to our eyeballs as far as a spot in the eight is concerned. Great that Barrett will have the dilemma off having to leave up to three players out of the side. First time he's been faced with such a scenario since the start of the season. It will show what he's thinking about in terms of the future. I await the team sheet with much interest.

Last edited:
I'd also be over the moon with that lineup, but I have a sneaking suspicion Yeah Nah likes Brown in the lineup. Also agree with some of the posters that Myles may not have the impact from off the bench.

Just heard on 2SM that we are expecting a return of Lyon, Myles, and Parcell, so nice to have a selection delemma given our season run of luck.

Friday night, could not be more excited for this must win against our traditional rivals. Pretty pumped considering it's only Tuesday

I'd also be over the moon with that lineup, but I have a sneaking suspicion Yeah Nah likes Brown in the lineup. Also agree with some of the posters that Myles may not have the impact from off the bench.

Just heard on 2SM that we are expecting a return of Lyon, Myles, and Parcell, so nice to have a selection delemma given our season run of luck.

Friday night, could not be more excited for this must win against our traditional rivals. Pretty pumped considering it's only Tuesday
Yep, we win on Friday and stay injury free and by the end of the weekend we may possibly be out of the eight on percentages only with a month of football to come. For some reason I'm confident about the Storm game in a fortnight, we nearly always lift against them and our forwards are on fire at the moment. One thing is for certain if we somehow make the eight this year after all the injuries we've had as well as being loaded up with five day turnarounds it will be a huge effort and we would go into the finals on the back of some serious momentum.

I don't understand why people think Api is such a good hooker. His service is a step below that of Parcell. Yes, he can come up with some very pretty plays at times but he is also good for 2-3 brain explosions.

I still feel his best position is 5/8. Unfortunately for Api, Killer has that spot stitched up. For mine I'd have:

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Tafua
3. D. Walker
4. B. Williame
5. M. Wright
6. J. Lyon
7. D. Cherry-Evans
8. D. Lussick
9. M. Parcell
10. M. Tapau
11. N. Green
12. J. Buhrer
13. J. Trbojevic

14. L. Brown OR A. Koroisau
15. A. Fonau-Blake
16. S. Vave
17. N. Myles

I like every thing about Parcell except ..... I keep waiting for him to take the game by the throat ... and he doesn't.

He is old enough to become a dominant fiqure, he needs to OWN the ruck, not just give good service.

It is because of this I currently prefer Api, he makes things happen ... mistakes, bad passes and all.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8