Our Biggest Wins This Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
46 - 8 vs Rabbitohs (38 pts)
36 - 0 vs Bulldogs (36 pts)
30 - 8 vs Cowboys (22 pts)
30 - 10 vs Titans (20 pts)
36 - 18 vs Roosters (18 pts)
35 - 18 vs Sharks (17 pts)

We need some more of these against the likes of the Tigers, Bulldogs and Warriors.

I still believe that our biggest win of the season is yet to come.

We have shown that we can easily pile on 20-30 pts in the space of 30-40 mins, so a high standard performance for the full 80 mins against some of these weaker sides could see us rack up a 40-50 point win if we can also beat the refs.

Personally like big scores, but some of the best wins are the tight games, where you find a way against the odds.
Liked the tight wins vs Raiders in extra time and Rd 1 against Roosters....Rd 2 also, as they didn't just sneak home and protect the lead - stuck that dagger right through the Chooks cocky hearts !!

I think in terms of the biggest (important) wins they both came against the Roosters. The first win was close but our boys found confidence after the opening rounds losses.

Yesterdays win was just as if not more so important in the context of finals hopes and turning around a very disappointing fortnight.

I'm nervous about the upcoming 3 'easy' games as we have a tendancy to not turn up to games we are expected to win and win well in.

I know big wins are usually looked at by the score line but i see them as the games that turn things around when you are expected to lose.

Finals destiny is in our hands and a few big scoreline wins would be most welcome after the hammering our F/A copped against the Drags and Drizzle

Parra must not finish above Manly - ever :shake:
Earlier this year I alluded to the possibility of an Eagles v Eels grand final.

It was a mere possibility back then, whereas now, 4 matches out from finals, it is ... still a possibility!

Would be a marketing bonanza, stuff those stupid interstate and out of town teams for once.

And yes, stranger things have happened!

It was a mere possibility back then, whereas now, 4 matches out from finals, it is ... still a possibility!

Would be a marketing bonanza, stuff those stupid interstate and out of town teams for once.

I put $50 on Manly v Raiders GF in February, so any combo is still possible from the Top 10 :)

That win yesterday was the most important of the year thus far .As good as they all have been that win was season defining and showed grit and toughness backs against the wall stuff .Just need to keep it up.

Honestly, I hate Parra, but that would be an epic grand final that would generate so much publicity for the game.

Before I die, I want to see Manly beat Parra in a GF.

I never want to see a parra manly gf. It would mean being forced to watch parra. Watching Pearce play was hard enough yesterday.
Not to mention the horrible pre-game promo of those 80s GF wins for Parra...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8