Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Unlucky for the cowboys but look at how close they came!! Compare that with the rubbish served up by us against the chooks at Home...

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Run home.

Titans 16: Penrith (h), Manly (a), Storm (h), Cows (h)
Bulldogs 14: Manly (a), Warriors (h), Dragons (a), Sharks (h)
Manly 12: Sharks (a), Dogs (h), Titans (h), Tigers (a), Broncos (a).
Cows 12: Broncos (h), Sharks (a), Eels (h), Titans (a)
Eels 12: Dragons (h), Storm (a), Cows (a), Roosters (h)

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Unlucky for the cowboys but look at how close they came!! Compare that with the rubbish served up by us against the chooks at Home...

It is clear to all that can see , Under the coaching of B and C our Sea eagles are lost at sea

We seem lost on the field
We seem lost in the dressing room

One thing we can find though is excuses , excuses and more excuses and more excuses
Solutions ? This lot does not know the meaning

To our third year Rookie .
We did not realistically expect you to get this team into a grand final but we also don't believe our team is that bad to be equal last on the ladder vying for the spoon.

Please don't emotionally break down and lose it again at the press conference .
Not an inspiring look for players , supporters and sponsors .
Show some heart in times of adversity and maybe your team can follow your lead .
im-not-a-rookie-anymore-no-more-excuses-about-being-young-quote-1.jpg

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Run home.

Titans 16: Penrith (h), Manly (a), Storm (h), Cows (h)
Bulldogs 14: Manly (a), Warriors (h), Dragons (a), Sharks (h)
Manly 12: Sharks (a), Dogs (h), Titans (h), Tigers (a), Broncos (a).
Cows 12: Broncos (h), Sharks (a), Eels (h), Titans (a)
Eels 12: Dragons (h), Storm (a), Cows (a), Roosters (h)
Right now I can only see us beating the Titans (and even that's iffy).

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I want the record of no spoons intact but I also want this bunch of management, coaches and players to have the pain of their performances inflicted on them by coming last. We as supporters of the MWSE don't deserve this nor the history of those before BUT the current circus deserve every bit of a spoon.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I want the record of no spoons intact but I also want this bunch of management, coaches and players to have the pain of their performances inflicted on them by coming last. We as supporters of the MWSE don't deserve this nor the history of those before BUT the current circus deserve every bit of a spoon.

Maybe that’s what they need , the indignity of running stone motherless last!!

Somehow though I see them just laughing and saying “ oh well”.

I read a story somewhere this week that there were four players crying ( no coaches ) in the sheds after last weeks loss.

No doubting who two of them were , not sure on the identity of the others.

Some care, most don’t give a **** ( evident by their laughing with the opposition players post game).

I get the need to shake hands , but doesn’t mean it’s a celebratory event.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

I read a story somewhere this week that there were four players crying ( no coaches ) in the sheds after last weeks loss.

Some care, most don’t give a **** ( evident by their laughing with the opposition players post game).

That shts me more than anything. I watched some outstanding afl games yesterday and let me tell you the players on the losing teams were gutted and near in tears. No laughing and joking with the opposition just hand shakes and get off. The lack of passion right across the nrl is why people are turning off this shambles of a game. Everytime I see that bald headed gimp in charge of this sht it makes me puke.

grassy

Bencher

Mark. all the laughing and celebrating and so on is all apart of the NRL image mate to appeal to the younger kids. Its all the norm mate. Its all in the name of sales and the people running the game. It don't mean much or bother me personally because it will never change. Its 2018 which I can accept but I know how you feel though.All these top payed players play the selling game. Its an image thing mate and that equals money and really nothing more. Don't look into that mate it will only confuse you more. Thurston is a classic example or any respected player. Off the field is also where things count. Business runs on good communication and I think that's all part of it. I just wish our team would take that to the next level instead of going through the motions, then maybe we would not be in this mess. They are probably told to do it or better still I would not be surprised if it a part of there contract(just saying).

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

We need this mans spirit Mark , This man never lost a game .
maxresdefault (2).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16