Our 'new era' logo is not new

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
cap 2118.jpg

This was our 2018 cap!

2 years in the making for this absolute pile of steaming ****e, it’s hideous and cartoon like and frankly looks amateurish at best. What a disgrace!!!

unless the logo design was awarded to a players "company" to circumvent the salary cap, im not that interested

brooks design or lodgies advertising and i LOVE IT and will toast to it next bevvy

creativity plus is required not just capturing the cartoon eagles better side for some marketing dude or dudess with limited cut and paste skills

View attachment 25327
This was our 2018 cap!
That new emblem is backwards.

The old one Ur showing the club might have been calling the Corporate Logo in recent years. That Corporate logo is way nicer in my eyes. New ones too rounded like a ball. And that little bit of blue just adds a little definition and breaks the maroon and white up nicely.

But it's mainly the direction on the new one which just looks wrong to me.

Hopefully our effort is better than the one who designed it.
Looks more like a cartoon character.Not impressed!

How about we win more than 50% of our fu*king games before jizzing off about rehashed Americanised logos. Is this Mestrov's greatest legacy.
On reflection, it could have been worse. With his dishlickers background, we might have wound up with a name change to the Greyhounds. Like ‘Richmond Town’ in ‘Ted Lasso’.

I reckon the club got the jerseys right. Kept the double hoobs on the home.

Personally I like that Warringah has returned.

And I can live with the away Jersey being a different jersey every year. I might actually see if Santa will bring me the 24 away one this December.

I reckon the club got the jerseys right. Kept the double hoobs on the home.

Personally I like that Warringah has returned.

And I can live with the away Jersey being a different jersey every year. I might actually see if Santa will bring me the 24 away one this December.
The ‘Warringah’ or the ‘W’ in MW never left the jersey. It’s just lazy commentators and journalists dropping it from their reporting, combined with this push to always get a reference in to a team’s nickname, i.e. Manly Sea Eagles, not Manly-Warringah.

People like the great Frank Hyde of yore invariably used the latter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8