Out standing Eagles now bring on the Love Child's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
If we play like we did tonight, and not like last week, we will win for sure.  Depends on which Orford turns up.

v Sharks

Forwards crap, Ballin crap, Orford crap

v Titans

Forwards great, Ballin great, Orford great

1 thing is clear to see in our attack now. All the moves we have been using all season, now look dangerous every time with Stewart involved in them

I think the loser out of melbourne and manly can plan their mad monday. So we need to perform like that again this week.

I think Dragons will roll knights/penrith, parra will beat dogs and broncos will beat titans. That leaves melbourne or manly...

Can't say I don't agree Nutz.  Next weeks game is crucial, and haven't they all been.  Looks like Blair might be in trouble with a chicken wing tackle so that takes away maybe one more forward from Melbourne.  With Lyon coming back we look the stronger.  The other front rower for us is a problem.  JWH didn't do much and Cuthbo is not good.  Who to pick?     

Nutzcraw link said:
I think the loser out of melbourne and manly can plan their mad monday. So we need to perform like that again this week.

I think Dragons will roll knights/penrith, parra will beat dogs and broncos will beat titans. That leaves melbourne or manly...

and in that scenario a win would get us the week off. 

DSM5 link said:
The other front rower for us is a problem.  JWH didn't do much and Cuthbo is not good.  Who to pick?     

Sounds like Cuthbo did more than OK in the Queensland Cup game. I know he's prone to errors now and then but I also love the spark in his game. He's got way more experience than JWH as well. I'd have him in the team. I don't think he'll get picked (from a distance he seems well and truly on the outer with Dessie and company) but I'm sure he's our best option.

Our backline moves are twice as good with Stewart involved. His pace and positioning make all the difference.

Yes your correct, Gronk and that would be fantastic.

If Lyon comes back i'd go with

3. Farrar
6. Lyon
14. Foran

Feet Up: LeStrange.

We need to replay last nights game to the forwards and drill it into them that we need that for the next 3 or 4 games :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8