Overrated players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smith
Slater
Thurston
SBW
Sam Burgess

Can add

Churchill
Raper
Gasnier
Fulton
Langlands
Lewis
Beetson
Johns

Then a few more

Meninga
Coote
Provan
and dont forget that old hack Dally Messenger

And Don Bradman (different sport I realise but the bloke could not even scratch out a handful of runs in his last innings, the ultimate Choker if you ask me.)

James Roberts
James Tedesco
Boyd Cordner
Greg Inglis
RTS-just because he runs big meters all of a sudden he is awesome
Ben hunt
Hopoate
Austin
Just to name a few!

You must be kidding right?
All of these players deserve all the cedit they get. I can only agree with Hotoate in that list.
So I'm pretty sure if you run big meters that makes you awesome

Can add

Churchill
Raper
Gasnier
Fulton
Langlands
Lewis
Beetson
Johns

Then a few more

Meninga
Coote
Provan

And Don Bradman (different sport I realise but the bloke could not even scratch out a handful of runs in his last innings, the ultimate Choker if you ask me.)
You forgot to add DCE...get your **** together man!

The Rabbits scrum base of Keary & Reynolds. Both cant tackle & if Reynolds couldn't kick goals he would be in any 1st grade NRL team.

Jamie Buhrer (played origin) never understood why.
Tom Symonds; not sure why people rave about him, Roosters didn't want him. Standard run of the mill 2nd rower.
BJ Lawrence: Runs hard at various times and we think he will play origin. Hope so, great for NSW.
Hiku: Plays well for NZ.

James Roberts
James Tedesco
Boyd Cordner
Greg Inglis
RTS-just because he runs big meters all of a sudden he is awesome
Ben hunt
Hopoate
Austin
Just to name a few!

Your Kidding their over rated!
I really liked Roberts, still very young with huge potential and centre of the year. Would have him in Manlys side. Tedesco was unbelievable this year!!would have him over snake at this stage of his career. Is a gun! Cordner has been huge during the back end of the year as well. Inglis has been injured and I agree with the wraps he gets as the best in the world is slightly over rated, but if Manly were playing Souths I would rather have him not play then play.
RTS??? WTF averaged 250m a game! Freak. Hunt has also had a very solid year. Hopowate I agree has never hit the heights he did with Manly. Austin, would have him playing 5/8 at Manly any day.

Yes, there are a few guys who come good eg Austin, Glanville etc but most clubs are good judges. Souths realise they have a lemon in Glenn and getting rid off asap.

The reason I think these players are overrated is they have played 1 good year and all of a sudden they are the best players in the game. Of course they are good players but the majority are only good this year. And the difference between Jake turbo who has only played 1 year and those others is he has only played 1 year and the majority of those players in there 1st year hadn't done what he has done this year carry a team off the bottom of the table and carry a pack for a whole year.

Not one of them are overated, except Hoppa ATM.

Particularly Roberts who hasn't even played origin. He scores tries that others just don't . As quick a player I've ever seen.

The most overated players are:

Mitchell Moses (all show no action)
Tariq Sims (waiting for him deliver)
Trent Merrin ( NSW and AUSTRALIA ???)
Blake Leary (A NSW cup player at best)
Sika Manu (Roley poley)

Can add

Churchill
Raper
Gasnier
Fulton
Langlands
Lewis
Beetson
Johns

Then a few more

Meninga
Coote
Provan

And Juan Manuel Fangio, Graham Hill, Jimmy Clark, Sir Jack Brabham, Niki Lauda, Emmerson Fittipaldi, Mario Andretti, Alan Jones, Nelson Piquet, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna, Mika Hakkinen and Michael Schumacher couldn't drive to save themselves lol (38 World Drivers' Championships in that lot).

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8