Paine Haas - Now that would be a signing to get excited about

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
See? There's an agent saying that ultimately it's the player's decision and not some malarkey about 'wanting to stay but now have to go elsewhere' - cough like all I've been reading on here for 3 weeks. lol

With Paseka and the great man Keppie both just 25 years old ... we already have potentially 2 of the best props in the game ... they may not individually be the "best" ... but they can win a premiership.

Numbnuts are too dumb to know what we already have .
Are you referring to a few people on Silvertails?

With Paseka and the great man Keppie both just 25 years old ... we already have potentially 2 of the best props in the game ... they may not individually be the "best" ... but they can win a premiership.

Numbnuts are too dumb to know what we already have .
Keppie doesn’t have the game to be spoken of as potentially the best prop in the game. He is currently playing NSW Cup, severely lacks leg speed, doesn’t have an offload or ball playing skills, and gets beaten laterally because he is not overly mobile.

He is wholehearted, a good bloke and can play the occasional big game with some bruising hits. However, he is an average first grader at best.

I’m a numb nut with no idea though so take my opinion with a grain of salt 😂

Well I guess no other club are throwing them selves at him, supply vs demand. We could be getting him on the cheap for a few years if it pans out ok.
Here we go...Haas has now got about 3 and a half months to land in bids from rival Clubs...14 week Auction you might say. We are no chance.

Keppie doesn’t have the game to be spoken of as potentially the best prop in the game. He is currently playing NSW Cup, severely lacks leg speed, doesn’t have an offload or ball playing skills, and gets beaten laterally because he is not overly mobile.

He is wholehearted, a good bloke and can play the occasional big game with some bruising hits. However, he is an average first grader at best.

I’m a numb nut with no idea though so take my opinion with a grain of salt 😂
Agree, I like Keppie but don't see top line potential.

Many just get wooed by "a bit of mongrel"

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10