Panther fans mock viking clap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Is mocking the clap disrespectful?

• Yes .. very naughty and rude

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No .. bugger the silly clappers

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Much ado about the panthers fans mocking the viking clap after flogging the raiders.

Some saying it was disrespectful and arrogant .. others saying it was great theater..

Personally I don't think the recent and borrowed spectacle of a bunch of green numbnuts clapping like uncordinated crack addicts .. is somehow a holy event, .. and it is certainly not something that requires automatic and unconditional respect from opposing fans ..

If they want to make a spectacle of themselves ... it is open slather for mine ... **** 'em .

What do you think ..

Much ado about the panthers fans mocking the viking clap after flogging the raiders.

Some saying it was disrespectful and arrogant .. others saying it was great theater..

Personally I don't think the recent and borrowed spectacle of a bunch of green numbnuts clapping like uncordinated crack addicts .. is somehow a holy event, .. and it is certainly not something that requires automatic and unconditional respect from opposing fans ..

If they want to make a spectacle of themselves ... it is open slather for mine ... **** 'em .

What do you think ..
im not really sure but nicely penned

What I want to know is, why is it that no matter who they choose to blow the horn to initiate the clap, the note emitted always sounds the same?

Bonus question:

Why is it the horn still emits the same note even when the chosen one doesn't put their lips completely to it when blowing?

One last question - I wonder if any of the clappers is ever tempted to break into the drum intro of "We Will Rock You" by Queen?

I'll just leave this here...

20220330_100629.jpg

What I want to know is, why is it that no matter who they choose to blow the horn to initiate the clap, the note emitted always sounds the same?

Bonus question:

Why is it the horn still emits the same note even when the chosen one doesn't put their lips completely to it when blowing?

Sorry mate .. personally have no experience of blowing horns ... or anything for that matter

Bonus question:

Mate, those are hard questions on a day like today

I certainly don’t have a problem with what they did,especially as it was an “up yours” to Ricky’s Raiders but the Panthers fans are now resembling the arrogant behaviour of their players
This, thank you @Nordburg I thought Penrith had gotten rid of their arrogant behaviour but I saw it in their faces on numerous occasions. Confidence and humility not arrogance Ivan!

This, thank you @Nordburg I thought Penrith had gotten rid of their arrogant behaviour but I saw it in their faces on numerous occasions. Confidence and humility not arrogance Ivan!
They will experience a demise in years to come, and then some new young turd team will rub their noses in it. We all know idiots like Crichton and co will then go on the record and speak about the need for respect

The players arrogance hasn’t gone anywhere.The camera angle may of been deceiving me,but I’m sure Luai gave TomT a spray standing over him in Rd1 after Tom lost the ball in a tackle.That tipped it over for me.I must be old but I don’t like that sort of behaviour and I cringe every time I see Harper get involved in such shenanigans but there’s a lot of people that don’t have an issue with how the Panthers carry on.Winners are grinners as they say

Bonus question:

a - clearly the blower of the week received professional lessons before hand
b - That is a parallax error

c - You wouldn't dare suggest its a recording

They will experience a demise in years to come, and then some new young turd team will rub their noses in it. We all know idiots like Crichton and co will then go on the record and speak about the need for respect

To stay on point .. my question solely relates to the mocking of the raiders viking clap by fans ... and whether it is somehow a revered and venerated holy tradition above such mocking ..

Whether Panthers players have become arrogant tools is a separate issue ..

To stay on point .. my question solely relates to the mocking of the raiders viking clap by fans ... and whether it is somehow a revered and venerated holy tradition above such mocking ..

Whether Panthers players have become arrogant tools is a separate issue .. one that I think is hard to dispute

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8