Parcell please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our go forward was better with parcell on, but I'm not sure if the dogs tiring contributed as well.
The go forward was better in the second half because the big flabby dogs were gassed as they always are in any second half.

Don't think Api was bad, just parcell better. Also think as a footballer Api has reached his level where Parcell could be anything.

Big issue is do we go with two hookers?

Parcell looked way sharper & actually had the Dogs guessing who was getting the ball, unlike Api where the defence was meeting our attack before the advantage line.
The 2nd half was a massive improvement & Parcell had plenty to do with that.
Apart from a predictable short ball to Myles in a great scoring position, Parcell made a clear statement he deserves 50 plus minutes a game & could well last the 80.
I realise there are sentimental supporters of Api & I believe he is a tough , honest player....fact is, Parcell imo is a long term future star.
BTW... Matty B is a legend but gone...let it go....

the thing that impresses me most about Parcell is the flat passing at the advantage line...he really puts the forwards on the front foot which is SO important. Even if he treads a fine line and the odd ball is called forward, it's worth it for the roll on in the ruck.

the thing that impresses me most about Parcell is the flat passing at the advantage line...he really puts the forwards on the front foot which is SO important. Even if he treads a fine line and the odd ball is called forward, it's worth it for the roll on in the ruck.
If you've seen Ipswitch play last year and his bongoes games you would see he has the ability to play different styles - a great asset.

The kid also got me home with Sportstab....9/1 for Manly win & Parcell to score!!
Value bet....gunna jump on that double a bit more in 2016....if his fair try was allowed last week that's 2 in 3 games....can sniff out a try.

1. Lightening speed off the mark turned Lawrence's great tackle/strip into a try. He's a constant threat every match.
2. Super-fast long, accurate passes from dummy half were a delight. Great variation, defence never sure which way he was going.
3. Had to stop Fifita's try one-on-one when Fifita was at full pace just a metre out from the line - and incredibly Parcell did it! Fifita didn't even look like getting the ball down. Parcell makes a habit of saving these certain tries. That try save - a certain six points - may well have been the match winner.
4. Speed off the ground after tackling to re-enter the defensive line - especially on the goal-line - was outstanding.
5. Strong defence all night.
6. Didn't slow down one iota over the 80 minutes.
Could go on, and I probably have. This kid will play for Australia.

Rex, when Cam Smith retires....that other maroon #9 jumper, and that green and gold one are Parcell's for the taking.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Except Parcell gives what Matty Ballin unfortunately didn't, a running game from dummy half. Ballin was great with his passing from dummy half, but had next to no running game.

One is already a legend of this club. The other will be.
Ballin didn't need a running game with 2 playmakers in Foran and DCE.Now with basically only DCE,Parcell is adds an extra dimension

That's true Nordburg. Ballin was the ultimate team player, which is where I think he'll be better for the Tigpies than Farah. He will let guys like Moses, Brooks and Tedesco do what they are there to do without trying to take glory for himself and stuff things up.

He really did play his role here just about to perfection.

That's true Nordburg. Ballin was the ultimate team player, which is where I think he'll be better for the Tigpies than Farah. He will let guys like Moses, Brooks and Tedesco do what they are there to do without trying to take glory for himself and stuff things up.

He really did play his role here just about to perfection.
Totally agree.Feel for Ballin now that Farah has stayed.He's the perfect foil for their young halves

Gee, good luck to Api getting back into first grade now that FedEx has had a shot. He nailed it with a great display and will only be better for the experience. What a gun.

Gee, good luck to Api getting back into first grade now that FedEx has had a shot. He nailed it with a great display and will only be better for the experience. What a gun.
Did you just slip in a new nickname for him? Nice. Better than Australia Post.

Sounds just like you were describing Cam Smith's passing game except the part about passes being called forward. Cam's go forward, but they aren't called forward...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6