Parker out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is Koula in? Or is there anybody else? Can’t see Walker been selected there. Des seems to like playing him anywhere but Centre

Would have thought if a change was to be made in the centres it would be Harper out. Surely Brad is carrying a knock?

Parker not present in the training photos today, my guess is injured. I could still see Des putting Walker on for Harper and dropping Harper to 18 with Aloiai coming in.

Parker not present in the training photos today, my guess is injured. I could still see Des putting Walker on for Harper and dropping Harper to 18 with Aloiai coming in.
Not a chance. More likely would be Tuipulotu, who is 18th man currently

I really hope the kid goes well and doesn't get roasted in the 3/4 line against some very good Raiders centers.
However, if it does go all pear-shaped I will be interested to see the excuses rolled out by some. Just don't roast the kid if it's not a Clive Churchill worthy debut.

I’m happy this has come about, not that Parker is out necessarily but for Koula to get a chance. I was hoping Harper would be the centre to drop out of team to give Koula a chance to get some games but this will do
Koula to play with Garrick, Foz etc much better for him and the team at this stage.
All we need now is for Des to pull the trigger on Harper - he has got to go! Tuipulotu ready and waiting as 18th man. Would go great on the right, adding some size etc.
Our centre problems could be addressed hopefully

Look at Talakai. No reason we couldn't use Bullemore or Lawton out there.
Talakai and Lawton are like chalk and cheese Mick. Has had a great game tonight but he gets found out defensively most games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4