Parker Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I'd love to engage with you further but it's becoming clear that you are one of those half wit in bred kennel escapees who somehow got lost on the wrong side of the harbour.

Let me say this in language you might understand ..............go f*** yourself!!
I see you've found a thesaurus

Go breed with another centrelink gouging merkin from mounty county, otherwise known as your area

Kevinward777

First Grader
I repeat my other post!

You've got a 2 point lead , 3 minutes to go, you don't drop the ball a metre out from your own line.
No f***ing excuse!
You hold on to that ball like it's the last beer on earth!!

(and it was not a strip!!)
And the match day d1ckhead of the round goes too.....Parker was good today, terrible news that he did his acl in that last tackle. That run off our line at the end epitomises what he did all afternoon. Tough kid, brave player and horrible timing 78th minute and just as he was really looking good. Speedy recovery young man.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Well good on Baz ...........no one really expected that he would throw him to the wolves!!

Yeah I remember when I did my ACL, my arms also stopped working!!!
When you did your acl.......doing what? Tobogganing in the French Alps? Or throwing a tantrum because mummy wouldn't buy you a new toy?

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
What a fcuken ego centric spoiled little fart..... the worst kind of wankers I've come across are slippery little p1ss ants who think a postcode somehow makes them little Gods. Just my opinion though.

Not little btw..............but for the record cherry_poopin started with the abusive name calling and centrelink references...........
My post was a merely a response!
You two mates? Perhaps from the same postcode

............the worst kind of wankers I've come across are those with massive chips on their shoulders who have anger and intelligence shortcomings which lead them to start abusing people..............whether in person or on harmless fan forums!!

Just my opinion though.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Not little btw..............but for the record cherry_poopin started with the abusive name calling and centrelink references...........
My post was a merely a response!
You two mates? Perhaps from the same postcode

............the worst kind of wankers I've come across are those with massive chips on their shoulders who have anger and intelligence shortcomings which lead them to start abusing people..............whether in person or on harmless fan forums!!

Just my opinion though.
Yeah, you're superior intelligence and articulation has been so prevalent in all your posts. I concede, there is no point debating with an intellectual giant like yourself.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Yeah, you're superior intelligence and articulation has been so prevalent in all your posts. I concede, there is no point debating with an intellectual giant like yourself.

Haha............ f***ing hilarious.................perhaps you meant "your"

Nothing like proving a point is there! ;-)

What a ****ing douchekebab

My postcode is 7018

Make your psuedo-intellectual dick pulling jokes about family love

I'll compare you to private rugby school purveyors of the soggy sao

I think I'm in the clear

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
What a ****ing douchekebab

My postcode is 7018

Make your psuedo-intellectual dick pulling jokes about family love

I'll compare you to private rugby school purveyors of the soggy sao

I think I'm in the clear

You strike me as a very intelligent, well adjusted human being totally in control of your anger issues.
Medication anyone?

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Fair Dinkum you guys should go sit on the naughty mat and consider the fact we are all Manly supporters. We don't eat our own! Everyone else hates us so let's not act like those other morons that get on those other sites! Seriously after that last game we need to sit back and have a long sedative.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Fair Dinkum you guys should go sit on the naughty mat and consider the fact we are all Manly supporters. We don't eat our own! Everyone else hates us so let's not act like those other morons that get on those other sites! Seriously after that last game we need to sit back and have a long sedative.

Indeed as a fairly new joiner, I thought this was a safe haven for Manly supporters to express their opinions and vent frustrations

Cherry_poopin instead decided to dish out abuse and name calling because he read a post he disliked!
Because I'm a Manly supporter, I'm not backing down!!

I guess there are halfwit pr***s in every forum.

Indeed as a fairly new joiner, I thought this was a safe haven for Manly supporters to express their opinions and vent frustrations

Cherry_poopin instead decided to dish out abuse and name calling because he read a post he disliked!
Because I'm a Manly supporter, I'm not backing down!!

I guess there are halfwit pr***s in every forum.
You're obviously a troll, not a fan

Your so transparent it's not funny, sorry for seeing right through your imaginary fandom, i know trolling is fun but do it elsewhere, this site deserves better than deathriding dickheads like yourself

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
You're obviously a troll, not a fan

Your so transparent it's not funny, sorry for seeing right through your imaginary fandom, i know trolling is fun but do it elsewhere, this site deserves better than deathriding dickheads like yourself

You really are the d***head mate!

Take a long hard look at yourself w*nker.................the self proclaimed hero of the Silvertails forum charged with the task of identifying and dishing out abuse to those who are not real fans but trolls!

I salute you, the world and this forum is a safer place!

You really are the d***head mate!

Take a long hard look at yourself w*nker.................the self proclaimed hero of the Silvertails forum charged with the task of identifying and dishing out abuse to those who are not real fans but trolls!

I salute you, the world and this forum is a safer place!
Cool story bro

Troll bitch

TokyoEagle

Bencher
Am glad to see him signed up. Haven't seen him do too much wrong in the games that I have seen him in the top grade. And before you have a go at a 6-8 game rookie, all players drop balls on occasions. Hell, even the ref saw Cam Smith knock on last week.

Kevinward777

First Grader

Yep like I said mate, you're way above my pay grade. A man (or boy) that complains that @cherry_poppins was the instigator of all the disrespect that is flowing through this thread. The very same child who can be found unloading wave upon wave of vitriolic abuse to a kid playing his eighth odd game of first grade. Who then declares this should be a safe place free from abuse.......errr, yeah as I said your reasoning and point of reference is far too complex and scewed for a simpleton like me to be able to understand.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14