Parramanly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"There's got to be an investigation into this"
Somebody's got to be held accountable for this" @:D
Hopoate
Lussick
Gower
Edwards
Fozza
Watmough
Faaoso - just been cleared

The more the merrier boys. Brad Arthur is a God! :axegrind:
Only two of those would I want in my team ....... the rest you can have. If you haven't realised it yet then you will see soon that Watmouth aint worth what you guys are paying and that is now. Imagine what he is going to be like a few years from now.

You are clearly living in the past mate!
You say I am living in the past? Well I would like to think after 40 years of supporting this club i do understand the past which it seems you dont! Anyhow lets just agree to disagree.

Once an enemy always an enemy!!! Nothing will change that for Manly fans of my generation.

Hopoate
Lussick
Gower
Edwards
Fozza
Watmough

Looooossssssseeeeeerrrrrrr

Seriously **** off you muppet. You are pathetic.

Hopoate
Lussick
Gower
Edwards
Fozza
Watmough

Big Chief, good to see that you've dropped the whole you're a Manly supporter facade and present as the desperate Eels supporter that you are.

I'd think that the current manly players don't really give two hoots about the parra manly rivalry from decades ago.

Just saying....money talks mate.
It is a different world now and you are right the players dont give a fig about the rivalry, I suppose for me I was brought up to believe in the game that players stayed with their club their whole careers but the salary cap and money has changed all that.

You are clearly living in the past mate!
You say I am living in the past, or is it that you are totally ignorant of the history of the rivalry of the 2 clubs? We can agree to disagree. Fact is they are going to be stronger and it has been at our expense and for an older fan that is not easy to understand. It is a fact that the recent players are motivated by different things now, the loyalty that I once admired is mostly gone now. Shame cause that was such a fabric of the game.

You say I am living in the past, or is it that you are totally ignorant of the history of the rivalry of the 2 clubs? We can agree to disagree. Fact is they are going to be stronger and it has been at our expense and for an older fan that is not easy to understand. It is a fact that the recent players are motivated by different things now, the loyalty that I once admired is mostly gone now. Shame cause that was such a fabric of the game.

The days were players walked off the field hating each others colours are long gone. Just look at the post game hugs they give each other.

You may as well throw a blanket over them these days and hand out condoms.

Last edited:
I hear they've all gone to Parra for the fishing. Here's some recent footage of Watmough and his mates in the Parramatta river...

Anyone who plays for or supports Parra is disgraced.
It's a vile, filthy, low class club supported by moronic, low class, dirty people. The best thing about going to Parramatta is knowing i can leave.

Hearing that one more young player is headed across there. I think his name is Tom or something, apparently he's a pretty good player. Do we have any young players named Tom?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8