Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yep, Elliot and Garrick have been poor. Api seems to already be out the door... but. The biggest disappointment is DCE. We lose Tom and Joel, and need DCE to stand up as leader like never before. And like so many times before, he comes up empty. In fact, not only was he invisible as a leader, he had a shocking game.

giphy.gif

Oh well, we play Broncs next week so expect a Friday game

And a 20 point loss.

Was always going to be big ask with the ref's, commentators & the world against us.

Some shocking calls against us tonight.

What a limp ending to a great season.

Lots of players who don’t deserve perseverance.

We had a Sunday at Brooklyn game there for the taking. We play much better at daytime and now we get a night game against the broncos.

Disgusting performance. The refs were terrible sure, but that loss was completely on us.

Worst call of the year was playing Garrick at fb and Elliot on the wing. That’s on Des!

I think Des got a bit too cute tonight.

Elliot should have played fullback and Waddell should have started in the back row with AFB at prop and Paseka on the bench. It completely threw our combinations for a loop.

I would not be starting Api next week. In fact, I'd be tempted to not play him at all and have Croker on the bench.

Makes bugga all difference. Means we are in the Storm side of the draw rather than the Roosters side of the draw. The NRL aren’t going to bother buying maroon or blue confetti this year. It’s been a great building year with good prospects for a real shot at the flag in 20 or 21.

Pathetic effort and such a shame to see our season fall away like that.

For such a long seaaon to see how it ended is so gut wrenching.

We have no chance next week wont be watching or attending that.

I maybe imagining things but at this stage Marty Thommo Paseka look like missing plus Sirro Fainu Boyle JetSki maybe gone

There is a serious question about us fielding a pack
And guess who we play. An ordinary team with the biggest most athletic pack in the comp

Can’t believe we have another 4 years of DCE.
Hard to see him getting any better at directing play. Our only hope is to recruit a play maker and let DCE just run and step. He’s good for a drop goal in extra time though.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10