Paseka possibly in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hastings is out mate, Achilles injury apparently.

Is it true? On Nine Footy they said Hastings had a punch up with Cherry and was dropped? Freddy was joking that to have creditability Hastings should have taken on a prop, and especially not the captain.

So what are peoples thoughts?

From the game he looked keen, willing had good impact in attack and defence and lasted 10 minutes before he was walking. 1 really dumb penalty when he fell for the tigers player playing for offside so fits the prop mold perfectly upstairs.

Can see him turning into a bit of an AFB like bench prop next year after a bit more fitness and hopefully he keeps going from there. This year I think it needs to be a bit of in and out of the side or 5-10 miuntes either side of half time.

Tent is an impact player. You summed up his play yesterday. If we'd have had more ball he would have been more effective.
I hope he can play greater minutes than just 10 in one stretch.
He should be retained on our bench.

Hard to judge anyone based on a 10 minute appearance in a game you are down by 20 points. I'm worried that he might turn out to be a bit of a lumberer and not be explosive enough for his size. Let's see how he goes with a bit more game time.

He is an absolute unit, Marty and AFB looked small compared to him on the field. He made a few good runs where he took 3 or 4 defenders to keep him down. I'm hoping TB can help him develop into our own version of Asofa-Solomona

Reasonable first showing but he needs to work on his fitness and defence. If we have possession and are close to the line he is going to be a great asset. If we are defending it - at this stage I think he might be a liability. But we will see.

I thought his contact in defence was really good and his carries were strong. Played 17 mins in total so not terrible, definitely an impact player at this stage, be ideal to see him on 15 mins before half time, have the break and then 15 after. Was much better than many others yesterday.

I thought Paseka went well yesterday. I had head stories that he wasn't mobile enough and that he had a poor work rate. But while he does need to work on his fitness, there were some very good signs from him. Strong defence and he made some good runs.

I would like to see some more offloads from him, but I think he is someone we should persist with on the bench. He was one of the few positives in our side yesterday which is why I gave him my last vote in the 3-2-1.

Liked what I saw with Paseka. Definitely an impact player but that's where AFB started and look at him now.

What minute roughly tent come on? Will watch replay ( turned off after dummy half dive over )

All their bloody momentum started with Afb giving away a stupid pen on the 4th when we had them pinned inside their 20. Crap.

I thought he went really well for a guy making his debut.
He is anything but the Mr Plod comparison's he was copping from some.
I thought he was quite mobile for such a big lad. I couldn't believe how he big he was in comparison to Jake and Marty.

No doubt can bend the line but is an impact, not a starter.
He can do a great job and only have 2 things of concern with the big fella.
He needs to reload quicker in attack but was not the only defender caught backpedaling in the ruck yesterday....and has that not involved enough feeling in patches from games I have seen.
If he rips in and gets involved, the sky is the limit.

What minute roughly tent come on? Will watch replay ( turned off after dummy half dive over )

All their bloody momentum started with Afb giving away a stupid pen on the 4th when we had them pinned inside their 20. Crap.

6 or 7 minutes into the second half

Went well ... should be developed with minutes each week ...

Only saw 1 troubling potential problem ... it takes him a while to get that big frame off the ground and square in defence at 1st or 2nd marker .... dummy halves are going to have a day out if he can't move his butt a bit quicker ....

But all in all a pass mark ... good luck to him ...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8