Past NRL Theme Songs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
Hey all,

Ive just been downloading a few past nrl theme songs. 2012 was bon jovi with this is our house, 2010 was wes carr with feels woah. Can anyone remember what years were what songs? As far back as possible, cheers.

Sorry people, I just answered my own question after further research. I love wikipedia !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Rugby_League#Theme_songs

We go to the cupboard, we take out club colours.
And the air sings. The season's close.
Our boys are running up sandhills, their legs pump.
This season, this season, this is our season.
This year we all start equal.
Kids paint signs, and I am seven again.
I know I will see heroes soon.
I feel the excitement.
I have hope in March, and I might share in the glory of September.
Blow that whistle, ref.
Send that ball soaring.
Blow that whistle, ref.

Thomas Kenneally

You're simply the best then!

edit: my 'joke' was at gotsy fyi (dont wanna upset tookey)

Chumbawamb Tubthumping was a few years ago as well as "That's my Team" a remake of hoodo gurus song thats my scene.

Simply the best was the most famous

"Theme from shaft" was the best! Especially when 7 would time a freeze frame try scoring movement with the staccato ending to the music.

Begs the question - why did league go from cool cutting edge funk to total bogan music?

Shoe1 said:
"Theme from shaft" was the best! Especially when 7 would time a freeze frame try scoring movement with the staccato ending to the music.

Begs the question - why did league go from cool cutting edge funk to total bogan music?

Welcome to Seven's Big League, with your host, Rex Mossop!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8