Pathetic Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Ok,to start with this week i had to miss,work and such makes monday nights impossible,i barely got in to watch it.....6,120 or some **** like that?

What in the **** is wrong with this picture? Brett Stewart makes his 2nd comeback of the season,an upset on the cards and noone shows? Seriously?

Good work to those who attended,wish i couldve joined

Did you see the weather? The undercover seating looked pretty full the rest of the joint...well i can understand why people did not come

It WAS hammering down,almost monsoonal,and it was a school night.A lot of people couldn't have made it.Also,you take the kid to the footy in the rain,they get a cold,and next thing you're missing work cause you've got a kid sick at home.Was good work by those that COULD attend,but don't throw the rest of us under one umbrella (pardon the pun).Would have made the trek over the mountains if I didn't have the daughter 2nite.

I wish I could afford to live within 10 kms of Brookie,and had a job that allowed me to be at as many games as I could.

Credit to those that showed and can't blame anyone for not going it looked miserable at those pathetic facilities that council and state govt provides. I love Brookie I grew up watching us play there every 2nd week but geez it just doesnt cut it for a National competition anymore. Then you look at the bull**** money being spent on Kogarah and Wollongong. **** I HATE ST FAGGOTS.

Honestly I wanted to leave at one point it was so cold, I didn't, and I wouldn't but it was tempting. The rain was very heavy and the ground of the hill went to mud very quickly.

If we had 2000 more undercover seats we would have filled them all, unfortunately bookie isn't up to it anymore, and we need - desperately need an upgrade.

I applaud everyone who turned up. For a Monday night with weather like that, who can blame people for not going. I certainly probably would have pulled the pin had I wanted to go and lived there. (not that Monday's are within the realm of possibility with my work anyway)

But I thought given the weather and given the fact it was Monday that was a solid crowd

I drove down from the CC and despite the weather it was a great night and performance.

"Eagle" I am not sure what sort of crowd you expected given the weather, the fact that it was monday night against an out of town team who are coming last. I am with you Dan 6,000+ was a pretty solid effort.

Well locals dont follow the local team,if that was the dragons and Soward was coming back from multiple injuries the crowd would have been 10k in torrential rain

Shane they would have been able to put 10k in their stands under cover...

To be honest, we had no idea about the rain til we got there (1 hour drive) - it was bone dry where I live when we left and even when we got home it was still dry.

The Jane Try stand looked full - I was on the family hill, got drenched, but it was worth it.

People look at it the wrong way. It's fun. It's a bit of a hoot. You can go home & have a nice warm shower afterwards & all is good.
I preferred that to getting sunburnt within an inch of my life at the forward pass Parra game last year. I was in pain for days. This was a bit of a laugh.

It's a good view when nobody's in front of you (unless you wear glasses, I needed windscreen wipers).

Agree with Duff

As a one off it was funny - especially how it seemed to only rain during the game!

At least we had homes and dry clothes to go home too

The crowd did not surprise me one bit. Monday night with that weather. It was worth going and getting cold to see firstly a win but then Stewies 100th. Been to games back in England in December that weren't that bad.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6