Paul Carter dumped....again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always liked his Dad, thought he was a very honest footballer. Clearly didn't inherit any of that dedication and application though.
I grew up around Steve, he was a lovely bloke and very dedicated. At the end of the day, Paul is his own man. Just takes some a bit longer for the penny to drop. Running out of chances

Just seems to me, some clubs are good for people. Maybe not historically, but it just appears young players come to Manly, and seem to excel both on and off the park. I understand it was the influence of key people like Jamie Lyon, The Turbo brothers, Joe Galuvao, Brent Kite & others, but we really seem to turn kids around.

Hell, most other teams do it, why don't we pick up SKD and this kid on the super cheap. Re-envigorate them.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Sean Kenny-Dowell
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Would look quite nice as the season wears on.

So it seems Carter may have an issue with the marching powder. It's been hinted at on Twitter and the following is from Danny the Worms castings today.

Carter in rehab
Paul Carter's demise at the Roosters was predictable and, while rugby league is based on giving second chances, Carter has chewed through three clubs and hasn't improved.

It's worth pointing out that Carter asked the Roosters for a release and it appears that he is trying to get control of his life again by checking into rehab. He needs to worry about his long-term health and happiness, and forget about football for a while.

His cards were marked from the moment he was out and in very close proximity to Shaun Kenny-Dowall on the night he was arrested and charged with cocaine possession. Then he was seen in Channel Nine vision on the night when Western Sydney Wanderers player Mitch Nichols was arrested for cocaine possession at Casablanca nightclub in Double Bay.

Just seems to me, some clubs are good for people. Maybe not historically, but it just appears young players come to Manly, and seem to excel both on and off the park.
Are you forgetting Liam Knight and Willis Meehan?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8