Paul Kent in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Both charged with affray. Really. It was a stupid dust up, happens everywhere. What a waste of the courts and police time. How about we concentrate on the rampant youth crime and out of control meth heads.

You are a man of of common sense and sound reasoning.

What the hell are you doing here.

Mad Gamer GIF

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To be fair if there is a death in any of the circumstances you have identified they all would be investigated and potentially policed afterwards.

No legal mind here but I would think this is a classic case of making a point out of a high profile person to make a point for others
So is the bunker prosecuting. Sounds like there mission statement

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
there was a stupid dust up at Unanderra Pub a couple of months back...one of the people involved fell back, hit his head and after three weeks, his family had to turn off life support. It's for these sorts of outcomes that render Kenty's fracas as not being a waste of court and police time. It's a crime that can have serious consequences and its up to law enforcement to send a strong message that any kind of physical violence is not welcome in society.
Craig field

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader

Incoming NSW Origin Coach Madge Maguire Set To Inject Rozelle Paperbark Tree Into Blues PackView attachment 26893

I understand that Sea Eagles’ management are looking to sign up the tree before the 30 Jun cutoff/chop off date. They are impressed with the paperbark’s mobility, compared to many of our current forwards.

As a bonus, the coach can tear strips of him - at halftime or post-match - if he doesn’t perform. Thus sparing the feelings of his human teammates.

Last edited:

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Wonder why he wasn't in bad mental health during the recent DV case...no mention of that....must be just a new thing.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Those of us whom consume too much alcohol (subjective judgement) are usually avoiding, or numbing pain. At the end of the day, we need to face and resolve that pain source… Kent included. It’s unfortunate that part of Aussie culture glorifies alcohol and helps us avoid this stuff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13