Paul Kent you are a sad c..t

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The funny thing is as long as he continues to drive the hate towards us we will keep winning premierships. We thrive on this and Des is the master of using the hate to drive them team. Cheers Paul Kent for another premiership :) Im sure he will be dumb enough to continue the trend next year too, back to back premiers here we come!!!!

24 - 10 is a comprehensive win. We are the Champions once again. Who the **** is paul kent ????????????????????????????????????????????????

manlyfan76 said:
Cherry was running behind Robbo as was the defender who was trying to catch up. It is not and never has been obstruction. Keep hating Haters, we'll keep lifting trophys.

100% correct, if anything the Warriors player should have been penalised for taking out a support player! Well maybe not, but still not obstruction.

Our seats were right near the press box and we were waving to Kent at half time - the scowl on his face was priceless - he saw the reaction some Manly fans were giving him ( seperated by a thin panel of glass ). He got a mini send off from some Manly fans ....just as he was on his laptop typing at full time ...probably writing the very rubbish he just published.

He is such a bitter journo it makes the win even sweeter.

Suck it up Pauly.

Hah! Nothing about the Foran "no try" which was at the VERY LEAST a benefit of the doubt decision, the pass to hoppa that was called forward that wasn't, or the when Matai was chicken winged and stripped and as a consequence dropped the ball.These are the ones I remember but to be balanced, there were plenty that benefited manly too. I really thought the refereeing was ****e...and it seems so is the Telegraphs reporting.....Kent go f urself loser!:p

He will be reading this no doubt . It's where the like of him and the other terrorgraph hacks get their scoops . So suck it up Paul, you can write all the bile you want .The only club with premierships in the 70's 80's 90's 00's and now the 10's .

You will bag us on Foxtel no doubt , we expect it .

Keep fuelling the fire champ , give it your best !!!!!

Based on his actions, Paul Kent is a man who's made it his personal mission to spread as much hatred in this world as he can. It has moved way past light-hearted stirring, or friendly banter.

I can't help but feel sorry for him and for those he influences.

Paul Kent has lost his objectivity. He has broken the journalists code of fair and unbiased reporting of facts and strayed into fantasy fiction, prejudice and vilification.

If manly supporterswere of one race he would be prosecuted.

It is a sad reflection upon his profession that such biased vitriol is published and virtually unchallangable. Contrary views are vary rarely allowed to appear on their site.

He sold his soul and all credibility. His parents must be proud of him - not!

They are probably just like him Jerry and may have even instilled the hatred into him.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6