Peachey to Backlfip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Funny, Tedesco signed for Canberra a few years ago, then back flipped well after the 10 days cooling period.

Yet DCE cops the flack.
Let's not forget the three Mata'utia brothers who all backflipped on the dogs at the same time to stay at Newcastle - the media said it was a great story that they stayed at the Knights....Hello! Three backflip = great story, DCE backflips = serial killer status and enemy of the state. Then there is Inglis, Luke Lewis etc etc etc

Look..it's all very easy to understand. The media both sides of the border hate Manly and most Queenslanders do as well. Well, they used to...now they seem to feel a bit sorry for us. I prefer their hate. They can stick their well wishes up their arses!!

DCE was just caught in a perfect sh!t storm.

That's now passed..except in the titans eyes, but that's pretty much irrelevant. Even to Queenslanders.

Look..it's all very easy to understand. The media both sides of the border hate Manly and most Queenslanders do as well. Well, they used to...now they seem to feel a bit sorry for us. I prefer their hate. They can stick their well wishes up their arses!!

DCE was just caught in a perfect sh!t storm.

That's now passed..except in the titans eyes, but that's pretty much irrelevant. Even to Queenslanders.
Peachey won't cop as much hate as DCE did but Gould will, he's pretty much universally hated in QLD. If Peachey reneges it will all be due to Goulds Machiavellian cunning.

Roumor is James Maloney and Cleary have fallen out, with Maloney being shopped around.
Peachy back flip could be a result of this, filling the vacant 5/8 role for Penrith.
If true Elgey may be convinced to stay on the goldie.

Yeah and DCEs manager shopping his around. Is it coincidental that DCE might be looking to leave and Maloney being shopped around. Could it be that DCE might move to the Panthers together with Barrett who will more than likely go back to Penrith despite what Papa Gould says.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8