Game Day: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Pathetic pathetic
No passion in that jersey tonight
Shame on you boys tonight
Thought we were bad last week tonight worst.
No heart tonight

Penrith have been 50% more intense tonight.

Stuff like this happens for teams that play "up"

So why the heck have we gone back so badly the last 2 weeks.
Such a poor night
Again we lose on a Thursday night
Makes for a poor weekend

giphy.gif

Manly stopped being a Team and are easy to pick apart :(

Beaten by 10 is not great. Getting beaten by 15 is getting to pumped territory. Now lost as many as we have won this season. .500 team, probably out of the 8.

Last in NSW Cup. Last in Jersey Flegg. Flogged by the bottom 2 teams.

Jeez.

Chez and croker cant come back quick enough. Hopefully both next week. Jake back too. Cust has promise but at the moment he and elgey are reserve graders.
Why we didnt use our bench earlier is beyond me. We need another strong prop off bench.
Most of all we need PASSING PRACTICE. our halves and api cant kick or pass.

Pathetic sht rabble. They're obviously over achieved because this is bottom 4 effort now. Cant blame injuries. There's enough players out there to have put in a decent effort against 2 sht teams. We are kidding ourselves. We are miles from a top 8 team.

Wow. Obviously the end of the world is here.
But they are playing so poorly
I like everyone on here could cop losing but to not putting in any effort tonight is the hard thing to take.
I want the manly team I know we are back , not the display we have put on tonight.
Sorry but I think we have every right to be disappointed tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12