Phil Goulds hair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bloody hell I'll have to go find the pic myself now, I was expecting BE to put the pic/link up as per usual. :p

No No No No :D

maybe Grecian 2000 or similar hair people can jump in as sponsor of Gus and Panthers for 2012??

Rug companies welcome perhaps???

Gus might be using the subcontinental henna hair treatment.

In all seriousness he doesn't look well

lismore_fan said:
Glad someone made a note of this...
and it was the Commander,who incidentally, has long flowing blonde locks on his chrome dome.

Gould is only 53 and makes many of us around that age look incredibly young.

For his sake, I hope it's only a passing phase, because looking at him makes me positively ill.
If that is what earning the big bucks in football makes you look like, I'm glad I'm just an arm-chair fan!

But mate my head is a monument to cranial architecture! I do need to test the varasity of that pelt that sits atop your noggin.

LOL ive noticed it too looks like hes either been dying it and has stopped dying it these days.
Maybe just male pattern baldness is finally setting in,but i know what you mean he looks patchy and stuff,i reckin he could soon be as bald as sterlo!

Definitely starting to lose his hair!

Chip and Chase said:
In all seriousness he doesn't look well

Actually C&C you're dead right the poor bugger has looked ill and its not just his hair....

Hopefully its nothing serious cause league needs outspoken guys like Gus who don't give a fig about upsetting the powers that be

He needs personal training. He's way to fat, looks very pudgy and soft and no skin tone. Poor diet perhaps? Doing deals and knifing people sure must take it out of you by the looks of him.

He must have run out of GRECIAN 2000. Donald Trump and John Laws push Phil back to 3rd in the bad hair stakes though.

He looks like he is undergoing chemo to me with the way that his hair is thinning so quickly.

They don't call Penrith the graveyard for nothing.

Why would he take on the pressure of coaching director these days when he can just stay with 9 in a cushy job?

Interesting article yesterday saying that he never sees out his full contract with a team. He is copping flack from his players for hiring Cleary as coach next year. Not a good sign already for the panthers in 2012.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4