Pick Five past players you could bring back.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want a second go. Cause we have Sooooo many 'Bring Backable' players in our club history !:D
These five are all about ATTTACCKKK !!!
Phil Blake, Johnny Gibbs, Russell Gartner, Steve Menzies, Michael O'Connor

1 BK (he would be my forwards leader and just what Jake t etc needs
2 Spud Carroll (he would be one prop, Jake the other)
3 phil Blake (he could go 5/8, since halves are halves these days and I think he and dce could be lethal)
4 robbo. (The most underrated player and winger ever)
5 Matt Ballin (like robbo)

Wow, Cliffy and Beaver gets the popular votes to be 5/8 and second row. Never would have thought it lol.

Coach: Bob Fulton
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Steve Matai
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Cliff Lyons
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Geoff Toovey (c)
10. Kevin Ward
11. Mark Carroll
12. Nate Myles
13. Steve Menzies

Res - Feleti Mateo, Darcy Lussick, Josh Starling, Willie Mason

Cliffy is the only one to come in to my backline. As you can see, other than Jake and Myles I've replaced the entire starting pack. Ward was brilliant for us in 1987. Just how did a big Pom like him continue running as hard as he did in the heat of the 1987 GF when there were smaller Aussies out there looking like they'd seen better days? Spud I would bring in because I was always a fan of his and who here dares to leave out Beaver??? Since I put DCE as my halfback I've gone for Tooves as hooker. Fearless and one of the best dummy half runners I have ever seen. He and Killer are also co-captains.

It was hard leaving out players such as Robbo, Max Krillich, Mick O'Connor, Rowdy Shearer, Ben Kennedy, Igor, Fatty, Crusher, Gifty, Kitey, Kingdog, Bug (Stuart Davis), Ken Irvine and Choc.

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Whare*
5.Matai
6.Foran*
7.Cherry-Evans
8.JWH*
9.Koroisau
10.Trbojevic
11.Menzies*
12.Buhrer
13.Stewart*

14.Myles
15.Lussick
16.Brown
17.Starling

I would go with all of the above and sub in Ian Roberts for Harvey who I don't know much about..
Harvey would make JWH tremble like a girl
The one eyed eels morons think they got a steal in Hasson because he wasn't horrible on Sunday.
9912647.jpg

Koseff, Kennedy, Spud, Cliffy, Fulton - Special mention to beaver who just misses the cut.

If we are talking boosting the current squad then it doesn't mean you necessarily pick the 5 best ever.

Well it'd have to be Bozo for one, he's a moral. Then need to look where else we may be a bit short on troops. Wombat would normally be a lock, but with Snake we don't need him...which is not something you would say everyday. Do you leave Killer and Skivvi in centres and play Fulton at 6 ?? In that case Cliffy misses out. I'd bring in Snoz for Hiku, so we have a decent goal kicker. Dummy half is an area we are lacking in, as honest a servant that Matty is, I'd bring in another hooker. Plenty to choose from, Jones, Krilich, Brown, Cochrane, but Id' go for Tooves. Very few that can match him in the toughness stakes and he has the skill set to make an impact in the modern game where the traditional hooker is a long forgotten memory. That leaves 2 spots to bolster the pack. Igor is a given. Then I'd go Beaver, just because I can and because he is a legend. There would be at least another half a dozen ex forwards who would walk into the current side.

1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. O'Connor
6. Fulton (c)
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Trbojevic
9. Toovey
10. Myles
11. Menzies
12. Randall