Pick the score etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly are 2 behind with 6 Mins to go. Matai makes a big break up field from the 10mtr line, line break, busting thru the attempted Sutton tackle, with no support until he gets to half way. Defenders coming.
Inside sweating on the pass is . . . . u know who, a Mr B Stewart, who, travelling not at top speed protecting his hammy.

He falters 10 mtrs out, Inglis isolating him. But Snake is smarter than that, grubbers in field for Killer to go over and score under the sticks, converts, and Manly win 20 - 16.

Wabbits devastated. Channel Nein, gutted. NRL, very unhappy threatening a $10000 fine for bringing the game into repute.

News corp spewing.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Manly are 2 behind with 6 Mins to go. Matai makes a big break up field from the 10mtr line, line break, busting thru the attempted Sutton tackle, with no support until he gets to half way. Defenders coming.
Inside sweating on the pass is . . . . u know who, a Mr B Stewart, who, travelling not at top speed protecting his hammy.

He falters 10 mtrs out, Inglis isolating him. But Snake is smarter than that, grubbers in field for Killer to go over and score under the sticks, converts, and Manly win 20 - 16.

Wabbits devastated. Channel Nein, gutted. NRL, very unhappy threatening a $10000 fine for bringing the game into repute.

News corp spewing.

Meanwhile I have expired from a heart attack.... I hate those games!!!

Vermin 18 Manly 10
FTS Farrell
LTS Wolf
MOM Inglis even though he does nothing.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

News corp spewing.

Sounds good to me, I'll take that one !

MadMarcus said:
Sam Burgess doesn't receive the memo that Souths will no longer receive favourable treatment from the refs, which was issued by the NRL shortly after JT's spray. Burgess is sent off in the 6th minute after a implementing a head high crocodile testicle roll on Snake.

Snake is unharmed by Burgess and goes on to score 4 tries. Manly win 36 to 6.

In the post-match presser, Michael McGuire claims that the referees accepted a bribe from Manly to help them win the game and that Dave Smith and Tony Abbott were in on it. He also argues that the Manly club and the NRL have links to the Comancheros and that the whole NRL competition is just a scam to make the bikie gang money through rigged matches.

After careful consideration, Todd Greenberg decides not to fine McGuire on the basis that he interprets McGuire's spray as being directed at the media.

By midnight, Redfern Oval has been burnt to the ground as Souths fans take out their frustrations. Russell Crowe tweets that he will pay up to $3m for anybody to take the club off his hands, as he has finally faced that they will always be losers.

At the City of Sydney funded Souths fan day at the burnt out Redfern Oval Clover Moore announces that, as a lifelong Bunnies fan with an intimate knowledge of the game, she is so proud of them finally making the A-League grand final and hopes they will win the Bledisloe Cup. Luckily for Clover, the only person who showed up to the fan day was a homeless guy who retorted that he hates Souths and wouldn't be seen dead with fans of their ilk.

All responses are good, but this is awesome, especially the part of burning Souffs to the ground lol

Manly 19 (Go the FG)
Souffs 16

FTS - Snake
LTS - Snake
MOM - Reynolds (the fairytail must never die)

Bring it home on Friday Manly:D

Manly sprint out to a 14-0 half time lead (souths too busy dreaming about the GF and getting the measurements for Armani GF suits).

Souths finally snap out of the slumber to come back to 14-12 with 20 to go....they look like they will overrun us. Balls and all defence until Killer takes an intercept with 5 to go.

Manly 20-12

First Try Scorer: Matt Ballin
MOM: Killer

mickqld said:

Bit harsh mq, Inglis is one of the greatest divers the world has produced since that Italian guy during the world cup.

I would be looking for at least a triple summersault, with pike, to finish the season on a good note.

1969 said:
mickqld said:

Bit harsh mq, Inglis is one of the greatest divers the world has produced since that Italian guy during the world cup.

Fabio Grosso

What a total, total, total bastard!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4