Player manager sanctions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Narrabeen Laker

Reserve Grader
The word on the street - all allegedly ....

The NRL was going to impose big penalties on the player managers who were caught rorting the cap at parramatta . Phone calls were placed to an uncle saying if we go down your going down with us due to their previous dealings with him . The uncle calls a green turd and says you need to drop this nonsense or you’ll be out of a job and your previous dealings with player managers will come out .

It’s safe to say that the all powerful player managers will escape any sanctions because the rot is too thick in Phillip street

Someone needs to put a big broom through the game. The longer this goes on the deeper and darker it will get. Obviously everyone is saving face with smoke and mirrors. I can't wait for the day to come where it all comes out labeled NRLs biggest storey. They can't hide this corruption in powers for ever as someone will crack and had enough. I'll be sitting back with my popcorn.

Someone needs to put a big broom through the game. The longer this goes on the deeper and darker it will get. Obviously everyone is saving face with smoke and mirrors. I can't wait for the day to come where it all comes out labeled NRLs biggest storey. They can't hide this corruption in powers for ever as someone will crack and had enough.

But who in the media has the balls to crack it wide open ??

Seemingly all they want to do is crack Manly wide open for having an 84 year old Grandmother getting access to the dressing sheds for her $150k a year TPA.

The whole Grant / Greenslime era has been forever tarnished IMO.

It will take someone with credibility and guts! The story appears to be out there if anyone is brave enough to seek it!

The word on the street - all allegedly ....

The NRL was going to impose big penalties on the player managers who were caught rorting the cap at parramatta . Phone calls were placed to an uncle saying if we go down your going down with us due to their previous dealings with him . The uncle calls a green turd and says you need to drop this nonsense or you’ll be out of a job and your previous dealings with player managers will come out .

It’s safe to say that the all powerful player managers will escape any sanctions because the rot is too thick in Phillip street

Correct.. it will never happen.
One leading powerful player manager with chequered history is very close family friends with todd greenberg and actually holiday together alot.
The certain player manager worked under Todd when he was ANZ stadium sports manager years ago.
Todd will be very aware of the rorts in salary cap land but is' just selective in who he wants to expose.

Imagine what would happen to rugby league if the truth got out about systematic rorting of the cap by player managers and CEO’s . Would the game survive ? I believe we will never find out the truth because it’s now a billion dollar industry

Realistically player managers run bigger businesses than most of the clubs and really the game. I would say at least more profitable

This point of things going quiet was made a few months back and is still valid.

The Manly TPA agenda is just a joke when you have the thoroughbreds etc out there.

Like most things the only way any truth will come out is a disgruntled former employee with nothing to lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8