Player nicknames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you don't know Jamie Lyon personally, why refer to him as killer? or to Brett Stewart as snake? People who do this sound try hard and are attempting to be 'old mate' ochre, blokey wanker, in some vain attempt to fit in. Let's reserve that kind of thing for those spastics at Parramatta. Here is the thing, you sound like a dickhead when doing it, so if you don't know the person, just stick to their name....

If you don't know Jamie Lyon personally, why refer to him as killer? or to Brett Stewart as snake? People who do this sound try hard and are attempting to be 'old mate' ochre, blokey wanker, in some vain attempt to fit in. Let's reserve that kind of thing for those spastics at Parramatta. Here is the thing, you sound like a dickhead when doing it, so if you don't know the person, just stick to their name....

What a pleasure it is to read your posts and benefit from both your warmth and your wisdom.

Personally I am thrilled to hear you call people "poofters" and "spastics", bugger all that PC nonsense, you have every right to advertise and promote your lack of intelligence, class, and common decency.

I don't understand the nickname therefor every who uses it sounds like a dickhead.

A hint on Snake's nickname is that his brothers nickname also came about the same way and it is a family trait.

I reckon old Shoulders should take Snake and Killer down to the local rub a dub for a couple of quiet sherbets to celebrate his meat pies. They should holler on the dog 'n bone and tell Chezza, FedEx, and TRed to come along for the ride.

Although, they don't want to forget Kapow, AK47, the Forehead, and the Turbo brothers - I mean, you can't have them sitting at home on their Pat Malone. At the same time you might as well grab Baz, Potato, BJ, Starlo and Horhay to jump in a smash n' grab to join them at the near 'n far for a round or 12.

I hate to break this to you, but my real name is not KOMORI..

Many of the nicknames were coined by clever Forum posters. For example: T-Red = Symonds; Fully = Lussick; Turbojet = TT; Shoulders = Matai, Potato = Mateo...
We can call these players whatever we like, on here. They are terms of endearment. Not sure we'd do so to their faces, though.

It's all theatre sweetie, an escape from real life.
Did you know they don't play for the love of the jersey, but for money?
So many illusions to break.

bit early in the day to be so on the turps isn't it ?

Those of us who don't know the players, we should be referring to the players as, Mr.Stewart, Mr.Lyon, Señor Tafua, etc.
Until such time we're given permission to be on a first name basis with them.
Possibly, Mr.Snake & Mr.Killer, might suffice till then?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6